Revis Vs. Wheatley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

Revis Vs. Wheatley

I came across this scouting report about Revis and Wheatley.

Overall:
    Revis has solid technique and a frame that allows him to play press coverage, but he may be best served in a zone heavy scheme, especially versus top receivers, due to only average agility. Like Leon Hall, he may not be able to develop into a true #1 shutdown corner but he should be able to have a solid career, especially when his kick return skills are considered.

Overall: Wheatley is an intriguing prospect thanks to terrific natural speed and good agility. He was under the radar thanks to some struggles at Colorado but he has NFL starting potential. He is a good playmaker and has real solid intangibles, as his coaching staff raves about him. He really fits a scheme that will allow him to just play outside on an island without run stopping responsibilities. At worst, he is a terrific returner and nickel back.

So, Revis cannot be a shut down corner and Wheatley is a natural playmaker with terrific intangibles. I wonder if scouting reports ever pan out!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Revis Vs. Wheatley

That scout should be fired or at least never taken seriously. My feelings with Wheatley are that he thinks he is playing follow the leader and not football. How many times did we see on the replay him following the receiver into the endzone?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

@Harley,
    I think you are confusing Wilhite with Wheatley. Both are bad, but Wilhite edged out Wheatley for the starting job. To my knowledge, I havent seen Wheatley start for us. How about that!
    Either way, a lot of times, scouts don't have a clue!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

bmadmax82, my bad you're right I get those two guys mixed up....and you're right again they both stink.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

We should pack the two together and trade them to any team for a pack of gum. I would prefer we get Spearmint flavour, but BB has his own ideas and will probably end up getting a fruit flavour!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Nah, trade them for a role of tape, it will help support the weight of the world on Randy's shoulders. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: Revis Vs. Wheatley:
    [QUOTE]We should pack the two together and trade them to any team for a pack of gum. I would prefer we get Spearmint flavour, but BB has his own ideas and will probably end up getting a fruit flavour!
    Posted by bmadmax82[/QUOTE]

We should trade them for what they are a couple of chiclets.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

haha - good find madmax...haha - boy, there like our weatherman/women around here....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"We should pack the two together and trade them to any team for a pack of gum. I would prefer we get Spearmint flavour, but BB has his own ideas and will probably end up getting a fruit flavour!"

LOL...classic.  Said a similiar sentiment awhile back on AD: Personally, I'm banking on a Hershey's kiss, but if NE secures a half-eaten Zagnut bar from 1987, that'll work (still on the fence if that kiss gets melted and stepped on).  I don't wanna have limited or unrealistic options on the AD sit. (something says though that I do already)...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

A far more poignant (and delicious) comparison would have been: Ruffles Vs. Pringles...the obvious answer being, Pringles by a landslide of spuds with their sweetly reprocessed potato-flakes found in a seemingly unending variety of flavors. The fact that there found in a convenient go-anywhere cardboard-lamenated tube for freshness, whole-chip guarentee and sheer mouthwatering "popability", that...that to me, is just gravy.