Rex buries game ball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinehurstpf. Show pinehurstpf's posts

Rex buries game ball

ESPN just noted that Rex Ryan buried last week's game ball. HMMM, I recall BB doing that very thing in one of the Patriot Super Bowl years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Rex buries game ball

What a tool. He thinks he can borrow from BB when convenient.  Biggest tool in the coaching ranks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

well, lol, after he had it sugically removed from his backside he had to go bury it.Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Rex buries game ball:
    [QUOTE]ESPN just noted that Rex Ryan buried last week's game ball. HMMM, I recall BB doing that very thing in one of the Patriot Super Bowl years.
    Posted by pinehurstpf[/QUOTE]

It's Thursday...and the Jets are still trying to deal with the Pats' loss?? Sounds like they'll be ready for Miami on Sunday...LOL!!!   

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

He should be burying his game plan along with ti.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Here's an interesting take on The Rex ball burial ploy:

2) Rex buries ball- Rex Ryan made headlines on Wednesday as he buried the Patriots gameball in order to show the team that everyone is moving on.  While this makes for a good story, I would rather hear about how Ryan caught the players attention with a physical practice.  The Jets were manhandled and as a team have not been playing crisp for about 5 weeks now.  I think it is time for a wake-up call before things get out of hand: http://www.examiner.com/new-york-jets-in-new-york/new-york-jets-playoff-scenarios

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Rex buries game ball:
    [QUOTE]well, lol, after he had it sugically removed from his backside he had to go bury it.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

BEST POST EVER.