Rex Ryan: Coach of Year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

Re: Rex Ryan: Coach of Year?

Rex deserves everything we give him.  However, the Jets play us about as tough as any team in the league.  Yes, we beat them that second game and the Refs gave it to them.  Point is, he kept them close enough so that all it took was 1 gift for them to win.

Contrast that with the Ravens game.  The Refs tried all game to keep the Ravens in it, but BB had the Pats playing all 60 minutes and the Ravens didn't have a chance even eith the refs' help.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Well, I did hear that the NFL would be instituting a "fired coach of the year" as well, and Rex has a good shot at that one

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Well....BB has done a fine job but he does have TB. At this point I would give serious consideration to Chip Kelly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

ill help u rusty.

RONK IS BUSTCHISE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Would be like declaring NYJ SB winners this year

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Ryan is a pretty solid coach in my opinion. If he ever got a qb or an offensive coordinator the Pats could be in for some serious competition.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

A Jets fan wrote the article.  Jets fans think 7-8 is as good as it gets.

Some swinging genius drafted Dee Shoulder Milliner, Sheldon's Shoulder (he is now limited in practice because of his preexisting shoulder injury, what a dumb pick!), Quinton Motivation Coples, Kyle Mini-Me Wilson, the Sanchize, Vernon Stone-Hips Gholston and DeWayne Shrimpy-Arms.  Some other swinging genius signed splashy hard-drinking wife-beating hard-to-motivate free agents.  Somebody signed Tim Tebow fat contract and all and doubled the Sanchize's contract.  It could be that Rex Ryan is coach of the year only because he was stuck with the Bad News Bears.  Or, it could be that he ruined a few of these guys, or worse, these were all the guys that he demanded. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Will-Redd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rex deserves everything we give him.  However, the Jets play us about as tough as any team in the league.  Yes, we beat them that second game and the Refs gave it to them.  Point is, he kept them close enough so that all it took was 1 gift for them to win.

Contrast that with the Ravens game.  The Refs tried all game to keep the Ravens in it, but BB had the Pats playing all 60 minutes and the Ravens didn't have a chance even eith the refs' help.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Coach of the year? Please! 

There is talk of Ryan losing his job but some buffoon thinks he should be coach of the year ? That might qualify as one of the dumbest comments all year. Ryan excellent defensive coach...below average Head Coach.... That said bring him back it will just guarantee another division title. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ronk1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have been a very sporadic poster over the past as I have been away at school, but it is evident from the past few days disagreeing with the likes of you is like going to the proctologist. It's painful for both parties, but you like the work

[/QUOTE]

Clown or barber?

[/QUOTE]

Hey, hey, hey... You are giving clowns and barbers a bad name...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Apparently,that's this writers opinion from yahoo.com sports.Here's a paragraph and link to read the whole article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/fire-rex-ryan-might-difficult-job-york-jets-192238232--nfl.html

They topped last year's 6-10 record. Now they go into the final week of the season with a shot at a .500 record. Instead of talking about a possible job loss, Ryan should be talked about as a candidate for coach of the year.

[/QUOTE]

I tend to agree. It's ridiculous that those idiots are thinking of firing him.

That said, BB should be named Coach of the Year for the job his done with the injury ravaged Pats.