REX RYAN FINALLY GETS INTO BRADY'S FEET...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

REX RYAN FINALLY GETS INTO BRADY'S FEET...

“Start drinking early. Get rowdy. There’s a lot of time to get lubed up and cheer for the home team,” said Brady as he stood at his locker Wednesday morning. "

THIS is a direct quote from tommy in regards to what he wants the home fans to do on sunday when the chargers come in. perhaps he did mean "water" but it certainly doesnt come across that way. either way i kind of like this brady with the edge, from the rebeliious audible to wes on that 99 yard td in total disregard to bellichick's expressed hatred of that play to the point that they are banned from running it in practice to this... we are not going to be OUTPASSIONED this season!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Re: REX RYAN FINALLY GETS INTO BRADY'S HEAD...

not saying you're wrong, but what's the source for BB hating that play?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to REX RYAN FINALLY GETS INTO BRADY'S HEAD...:
    [QUOTE]“Start drinking early. Get rowdy. There’s a lot of time to get lubed up and cheer for the home team,” said Brady as he stood at his locker Wednesday morning. " THIS is a direct quote from tommy in regards to what he wants the home fans to do on sunday when the chargers come in. perhaps he did mean "water" but it certainly doesnt come across that way. either way i kind of like this brady with the edge, from the rebeliious audible to wes on that 99 yard td in total disregard to bellichick's expressed hatred of that play to the point that they are banned from running it in practice to this... we are not going to be OUTPASSIONED this season!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

well, CC, if you saw the shot of BB on the sideline clapping and pumping his fist after welker scored, I really doubt that he "hates" that play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I would like to see the Patriots leaders speak up a bit, show some swagger, do a little trash talking, get a bit pi*sed off, start not only looking tough but also acting tough.  Going into the Jets playoff game, with the exception of Welker, the Pats looked and acted ready to be bullied.  Plus, I would imagine BB could do some awesome trash talking!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

This is really odd to put it on Rex Ryan.  Maybe Norv got into Brady's head for all I know.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to Re: REX RYAN FINALLY GETS INTO BRADY'S HEAD...:
    [QUOTE]not saying you're wrong, but what's the source for BB hating that play?
    Posted by fatsam72[/QUOTE]

Brady said after the game that Belichick doesn't let Welker run seam routes in practice, said he gets sick of watching it. I believe it was toungue in cheek, Bill seemed to enjoy the results of that play very much...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] Bill seemed to enjoy the results of that play very much...
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]
    No, that wasn't a double fist pump you seen from BB, there were some insects flying around and he tried to punch them away.  Just happened to be at the same time WW scored.

In all seriousness, it was good to see BB having some fun out there.  It already seems like he has loosened up a little and is enjoying the season thus far.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: REX RYAN FINALLY GETS INTO BRADY'S HEAD... : No, that wasn't a double fist pump you seen from BB, there were some insects flying around and he tried to punch them away.  Just happened to be at the same time WW scored. In all seriousness, it was good to see BB having some fun out there.  It already seems like he has loosened up a little and is enjoying the season thus far.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]of course bb likes the results, WHO WOULDNT? if brady threw it backwards and lefthanded and it  went for the winning TD of course bill will be happy about the RESULT. my point is that this team is having more fun, i have started a million threads the past two years about this team's passion-deficit.. so far i absolutely love what i'm seeing. the talent, preparation and smarts arent going anywhere.we've been outpassioned over and over though esp in the playoffs. u must enjoy the journey and let that passion come across esp on those big plays.. be real! bb and tb seem to both be on the same passion page, that stuff is contagious. we know wes has it, chad, haynesworth and so forth. ultimately that will lead us to the ring!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I thought he was supposed to already be in his head...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: REX RYAN FINALLY GETS INTO BRADY'S HEAD... : of course bb likes the reults, WHO WOULDNT? if brady threw it backwards and lefthanded and it  went for the winning TD of course bill will be happy about the RESULT. my point is that this team is having more fun, i started a million threads the pats two years about this team's passion-deficit.. so far i absolutely love what i'm sayin. the talent, preparation and smarts arent going anywhere.we've been outpassioned over and over though esp in the playoffs. u must enjoy the journey and let that passion come across on those big plays.. be real! bb and tb are both no the same passion page, that stuff is contagious. we know wes has it, chad, haynesworth and so forth. ultimately that will lead us to the ring!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I agree wth your comments 100% here but not in the original posting -
     Rex Ryan has zero to do wth what we saw on MNF .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

All this means to me is we have a soft fan base.....  I guess I'm louder in my living room than Gillette Stadium itself.................... sad. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: REX RYAN FINALLY GETS INTO BRADY'S HEAD... : I agree wth your comments 100% here but not in the original posting -  Rex Ryan has zero to do wth what we saw on MNF .
    Posted by CaptnFoxboro[/QUOTE]rex ryan = hunger, passion and UNFILTERED realness! like him or not, that stuff is contagious.. thats y the jets consistently overachieve even with samchez back there and keep pulling off wins as they did versus the boyz! combine all that with the real talents of brady and bb and you really have something. pats have been a bit complacent as of of late and even the fans tend to take greatness for granted very often. its time to get on that passion train baby!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

Brady is just excited about this season and he wanted all fans to get involved. I'm curious to see if they'll again run numerous no-huddle plays against the Chargers, they have success against them last year. And imo our pass rush will be a factor in this game, like Brady, Rivers usually have problem against inside rush/ blitz.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

So you're saying Rex got into Brady's head while they were preparing for San Diego. You really don't understand the team do you.  Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe Brady is sick and phuk!ng tired of having opposing team's fans cause hearing loss with the crowd noise while the Razor is barely louder than naptime in a Pre-K class.  Instead of offering a contrarian view, try offering a sensible one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]All this means to me is we have a soft fan base.....  I guess I'm louder in my living room than Gillette Stadium itself.................... sad. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

getzo great point...  if you watched quick slants curren had a piece on bradys comments that showed fans back in the early 80's(me haha late 70s early 80s  snuck in to every game) when they got a little rowdy and were "almost" rioting....those were fun days boy! football was secondary to tailgaiting!! I was younger and partied harder and it was f'in crazy back then and we s*cked...   later on(season ticket holder) when I was going after kraft had taken over... the stadiun security actually started to lock the place down.... you could hear a tree fall in the forrest.... i was at a sanfran game and there were 4 SF fans behind me and they were the loudest people in the stadium...  haha...   anyway we used to be the craziest, rowdiest fans in all of sports bar NONE.... times have certainly changed...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Head? I thought Rex was into feet.