Rex Ryan fined for bad-mouthing Patriot Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Rex Ryan fined for bad-mouthing Patriot Fans

Typical big mouth roach Ryan. Absolutely zero class. Nice to see Phat Rex lose $75 to $100 G's for his mouth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Rex Ryan fined for bad-mouthing Patriot Fans

Wow.  I didn't think they would actually go through with the fine.

I like to imagine that it was a Jet fan that shouted that line at Rex...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I would like to know why they are waiting until Monday, why didn't this fine happen last week on Thursday, Friday at the latest?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

$400 K to go.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

As much as I hate Rex I always thought these 'fined because you tanished the phony NFL sqeaky clean image' were BS. Just because everybody has video cell phones shouldn't mean anyone from any team shouldn't be able to tell a fan that's talking smack to them to phuckoff.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Rex Ryan fined for bad-mouthing Patriot Fans:
    [QUOTE]Typical big mouth roach Ryan. Absolutely zero class. Nice to see Phat Rex lose $75 to $100 G's for his mouth.
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]

I don't agree with this at all.  He was being heckled by some drunk fool, and he should have been able to tell the guy to go f#@k himself.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Joe Namath was right.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

As much crap as Ryan has heeped on the Pats, there is no wonder that a fan might get belligerant. If a fan has paid the cost of attending a game, he should be free to be obnoxious as long as you don't infringe on others rights. Ryan should expect this, simply due to his past utterances, and should definitly be the bigger man than some drunk fool.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i have no problem with what he did, i thought it was hilarious

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Rex Ryan fined for bad-mouthing Patriot Fans:
    [QUOTE]I love how this decision took a week to make and Spygate took less than 72 hours. Absolutely unbelievable.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    You're going to compare Spygate to using the F-Word? Are the Jets losing any draft choices over Ryan telling a fan who taunted him to F-Off?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Do you have a link to what the Jets did at Foxboro? Also, if the Spy Gate penalty was assessed in 3 days, that must have been a quick smear campaign. As far as clearcut vs nebulous, I don't believe that's the issue.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]No. I am comparing a clear cut piece of evidence on You Tube and it taking a week to simply fine him for it. Meanwhile, Spygate was a public smear campaign framed by a jealous rival, with leaked/stolen tapes and an attempt to put pressure on Goodell to make a Draconian decision. We've seen no pressure from the media or fans to fine Rex Ryan for verbally chastising fans, but we saw plenty of supposed know it alls thinking they know how the inner workings of the NFL are supposed to be within 24 hours of some supposed egregious violation. THere isn't one idiot that knew any rules with regards to NFL scouting and just how execessive NE's violation was (if it all more than an inner rivalry tiff) or why the Jets weren't fined a year before in Foxborough, if it truly was that egregious of a violation. Get it? You don't lob profanities at paying customers because that means any coach can get into confrontations with fans. Splitting hairs on how teams perceived a never enforced rule before is not the same thing. One is clear cut, the other, with a bloated and convoluted rule, not so much. Please read up and Spygate before commenting.  An F bomb at a fan is an F bomb. The NFL's ambivalence with enforcing their own rules is not so cut and dried.

You don't lob profanities at paying customers because that means any coach can get into confrontations with fans. Splitting hairs on how teams perceived a never enforced rule before is not the same thing.

What's with the 'customer' thing?
    If you're a customer in Dunkin Donuts you don't yell smack at the counter person do you?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In Response to Rex Ryan fined for bad-mouthing Patriot Fans:
    [QUOTE]Typical big mouth roach Ryan. Absolutely zero class. Nice to see Phat Rex lose $75 to $100 G's for his mouth.
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]

The game was in NYC. What proof is there that it was a Patriots fan? It was more likely a pissed off Jets fan. They've been waiting 5 decades for a trophy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I don't really care. I'd expect a fine because that's just kind of how the world works but overall it seems sort of overblown.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Did the Jets ever bring back the conditioning coach who tripped the gunner along the sideline last year?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]Ask Bradley from Fast Times At Ridgmemont High, Evil. It sure cost him his minium wage job at the fast food joint while Arnold was in the shitter. The customer is always right especially when someone tells Rex BB is better than him.

The point I was trying to make is that you can't compare a professional sports league to a regular retail business. If you worked in a fast food joint yup see ya later.

The other week I hung up on a customer to keep from telling him to go phuckhimself. The first time in 28 years. The boss didn't say anything because he knows the guy was making an unresonable request. Besides this is the same bank IT manager that went balistic last spring when I couldn't make a service call because all the roads were closed due to flooding.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]As much as I hate Rex I always thought these ' fined because you tanished the phony NFL sqeaky clean image ' were BS. Just because everybody has video cell phones shouldn't mean anyone from any team shouldn't be able to tell a fan that's talking smack to them to phuckoff.
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

These fines have gotten ridiculous. Goodell must go.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Didn't the Pats beat Mangini and his Jests by like 30 points the next time they played? There was something like that, I can't remember. I mean, after the spygate tapes were seized and NE was "forced to play fair" again? Ok we'll give you the tapes back, and still kick your butt. What was their excuse Sunday night? Pats bugging their locker rooms? Bottom line is, Mangini was jealous, frustrated and petty. He's gone now, just like big boy will soon be.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

And Fireman Ed's mouth is full!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

[QUOTE]And Fireman Ed's mouth is full! Flag this media powered by     Photobucket
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]And Fireman Ed's mouth is full! Flag this media powered by     Photobucket
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

The shot before this one has him with his finger in his nose.