Rex Ryan is an idiot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Rex Ryan is an idiot

I usually stay away from these kinds of threads, but watching Sanchez get hurt in garbage time (after a dreadful performance by Smith) just makes me wonder how Ryan is still employed.  Maybe the real title of this thread should be: "Jets management are idiots"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: Rex Ryan is an idiot

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I usually stay away from these kinds of threads, but watching Sanchez get hurt in garbage time (after a dreadful performance by Smith) just makes me wonder how Ryan is still employed.  Maybe the real title of this thread should be: "Jets management are idiots"

He is no coach

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I usually stay away from these kinds of threads, but watching Sanchez get hurt in garbage time (after a dreadful performance by Smith) just makes me wonder how Ryan is still empolyed.  Maybe the real title of this thread should be: "Jets management I

It's interesting that a great Def coach can be such an absoltue mess of a head coach...   Probably won't make it through the season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I thought he wouldn't make it through, or at least past, last season.  The way this season is starting, it's probably worth asking whether he gets past game ten. Maybe we should start a quiz:

When is Rex fired? 

a. Before midseason

b. During second half of season

c. Once season ends

d. Jets are gluttons for punishment--he's back next year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

I'm going go C he makes it through the season, but that's only becuase the GM/Owner will need a scapegoat at the end of the season, if they had some talent on the team then I'd see why they would consider a new coach but this team's going now where for a few years at minimun.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Just  Embarrassing To See!!

" Don't Judge Me Untill You've Become Perfect "

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

Johnson is as bad an owner as Rex a hc

if u listened to Rex talk about being a top 5 D, u realize how he just doesn't get it I think

If he got to a top 5D and lost every game he would be happy I think he lost all that weight so he could go on espn

one of the great disappoints in losing that last 2 yrs is to not see   Rex  have to kiss another one of BBs rings lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Wow.  If you did not catch his post game press conference you gotta find it and watch it.  What a disaster!  He has lost it.  Sanchez is hurt.  Everyone is questioning why he put Sanchez in with 11 minutes to go in the game with the 2's and 3's.  Rex's only answer was to compete and win the game.  It's preseason, Rex!!  The media was grilling him.  It is bizarre. Funny sad.  The Jets continue to be a mess!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

how bad is Sanchez hurt?

and I guess it is sad

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Wow.  If you did not catch his post game press conference you gotta find it and watch it.  What a disaster!  He has lost it.  Sanchez is hurt.  Everyone is questioning why he put Sanchez in with 11 minutes to go in the game with the 2's and 3's.  Rex's only answer was to compete and win the game.  It's preseason, Rex!!  The media was grilling him.  It is bizarre. Funny sad.  The Jets continue to be a mess!

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

And Kurt Warner is all over him.  Ryan is a good coordinator, but he doesn't have the qualities to lead a team, I'm afraid.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Warner must be po d he doesn't usually get on some one 

they wanted smith to b e the starter, and Sanchez choked last week, but once smith was hurt and he practiced hurt, you knew Rex was too stupid to be a hc

better to start Sanchez and then pull him than star smith who isn't ready, and replace with smith down the road, what a mess

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

The only way I can say it is compassionately. This is not good for Rex, the Jets and the NFL. I like seeing every team being able to compete and the Jets have slid under Rex's leadership. I hope he finds a D coordinator role and the Jets get themselves back together. However, I fear it is a dysfunctional situation with Woody Johnson at the helm as with Jerry Jones in Dallas. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

Rex's tatoo of Sanchez forced him to put the But-Fumble QB into the game!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

He is the case in point that some guys are just coordinators. He is a terrible leader and decision maker, but an excellent x's and o's guy. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

[QUOTE]

Why not? Are you suggesting that they should  protect Sanchez?

[/QUOTE]

They better because Smith Sucks.  4 int's in practice one day last week.  3 int's and a safety tonight.  He has a long way to go, he is a long ways away from being the starter.  Why put Sanchez in with the 2's and 3's with 11 minutes to go in the game.  He has nothing to prove at this point, you want to trust the health of your starting QB with 2's and 3's trying to protect him?  To win a preseason game?  LOL!  Wrong!  That's what Warner was PO'ed about.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

hey butchise you troll, remember last offseason when the Jets gave Sanchez that huge contract extension all because they hurt is feelings by courting Peytom Manning?! HAHAHA what a joke of an organization. Your as bad as your team by trolling here instead of your own teams web!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/tannenbaum-missed-mark-sanchez-article-1.1264958

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Here is the post game press conference I was talking about.  Watch it for a good laugh and see Rex Ryan lose it. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-preseason/0ap2000000234037/Rex-Ryan-loses-his-cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'll have to check that out!

I must say I think Ryan holding on to the hope that Sanchez is a starting quarterback is reason enough for him to be fired - my opinion is Sanchez should of been yanked last year (early). If Sanchez has proven anything, it's that he can't play quarterback in the NFL. And if Rex has proven anything, it's that he has let his ego...his defiance of Sanchez, come before the team. That in my opinion is the reason he should of been fired last year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

LMAO he became unglued in a pre-season presser. Imagine what he is going to do during the regular season with a rookie QB, a terrible veteran QB and an anemic offense... knowing Ryan's history those pressers ought to be at a minimum entertaining and delusional.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In a way, I'm disappointed by the Jets' performance.  I'm flying down for the season home opener against the Jets on September 12 and was looking forward to a good game.  Now I'm wondering if the Jets game is one of those games I should have skipped.  I usually come to just four of the home games, and maybe my plane fare would have been better spent on some other team . . . heck, even the Bills . . . 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

People have been pounding Sanchez for not being an NFL quality quarterback but now that he got hurt in pre-season, the coach is dumb. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I watched the press conference and I must say, this guy is at his wits end. I didn't think it was the worst press conference I've ever seen, but clearly the guy is losing it. The worst part is that he is worried about the Sanchez injury - think about that for a second - how bad are things when you have to worry about losing Sanchez? Every other team in the league would think it was a good thing to lose Sanchez.