Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack

I'd be embarrassed if he was the coach here. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Barking dogs rarely bite.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

That's not talking smack. What kind of coach would he be if he came out and said NE was better than his team? Especially since they both are 9-2 and they've already beaten us once. I thought he was pretty respectful, saying that the Patriots were a good team. Talking smack would be saying the Jests would have no problem beating them. I suspect he's a bit anxious, as Sanchez hasn't been at his best (except in the last 30 seconds of a game), and Brady blew out the Lions in the second half rather than coasting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In Ryan's defense, it's really hard to talk smack when your mouth is jammed full with twinkies.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Course its smack....any other coach would have replaced the "except me" with " it will be a challenge for us"

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack:
    [QUOTE]That's not talking smack. What kind of coach would he be if he came out and said NE was better than his team? Especially since they both are 9-2 and they've already beaten us once. I thought he was pretty respectful, saying that the Patriots were a good team. Talking smack would be saying the Jests would have no problem beating them. I suspect he's a bit anxious, as Sanchez hasn't been at his best (except in the last 30 seconds of a game), and Brady blew out the Lions in the second half rather than coasting.
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Umm, no. He has such a tough time saying NE is playing great and at home, he has to end it by saying "except for me".  Well, no kidding, you fat toad!  You're the coach.

My issue with him, and it's not really an issue, is that he says things that are already known or assumed.

Keep it in house.

BB would never say what he just said right after a game at the press conference.

That gameshow host smile will be wiped right from his face.

I see more experts picking the Jets, including since the preseason.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Are you still crying that he's not kissing BBs rings?  Let's see, the Jets were the better team last year and are the better team this year and have already proved it.  What's the problem? 
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

The problems is, 7-9 or 8-8 ;ast year is not better thhan the the division crown

Wasn't Rex crying in December last year at the podium saying his team was out of it?

They were until Indy laid down and Cincy laid down.

See, we actually state facts and pay attention. You celebrate Sept Super Bowls, .500 records and teams that lay down for yours in order for them to get into the playoffs.

Priceless.

Keep beating that chest. 

You won't be here on 12/7.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

the Jets were the better team last year and are the better team this year and have already proved it.

How do you figure the Jests were better last year? The only reason they even made the playoffs was because the Colts and Bungles rested their starters! The Bungles haven't won a postseason game since what, 1990? And the Chargers beat themselves (what else do you expect from Norv?) in the second round! They looked like amatuers against Mr. Chokesalot in the AFCCG. And do not pin your hopes on a sloppy win in week 2! You guys have squeaked out wins against the likes of the Lions, Browns, and Texans. NE, Chicago, and Pittsburgh won't hand them the game in the last minute like those teams did! We'll see how it goes on the 6th. But then again, Jests fans are always proclaiming they are the best in the middle of the season! Remember, it's been 42 years since they made it to the big show!

BTW, you spelled your blowhard coach's name wrong! It's FAT, not "phat" (unless, of course, you find him "pretty hot and tempting", in which case you have worse problems than just being a Jests fan)!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

PhatRex this is coach, you are a terrible troll and an embarresment to our organization. Oh and Sanchez said he wants his autographed speedos back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

lotta respect for a coach who does this PPffttt

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

lotta respect for a coach who does this PPffttt

He forgot to change after going out to the clubs in Manhattan on Saturday night!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]Are you still crying that he's not kissing BBs rings?  Let's see, the Jets were the better team last year and are the better team this year and have already proved it.  What's the problem? 

REAL REX.. is a loud mouth buffoon with no social skills/class. His type is a reflection of many people in America today. Phat Rex... you apparently wish to emulate him. Didn't your momma teach you to be gracious win or lose?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Funny comment. The Jets backed into the playoffs then played the 2 weakest teams in the pack. As for this year...you've been playing sub .500 teams for a month and you think that proves you're the best team? Beat the Pats and Steelers and then you can brag. Until then it's just noise.

As for this "Im not looking forward to playing Brady and Belichick, who everybody thinks is the best team in the league - except me"....Shouldn't he be looking forward to playing the Pats so he can prove the Jets are the best team?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dont-hate. Show dont-hate's posts

Its good to see Leon is back with a different call sign. So sad though about his jealousy that BB left the Jets in the dust with no rings and completely irrelevant for the last 10 years.... 

If BB had stayed in NY Leon would be defending his championships and putting his kneepads on ebay...

Instead he's on his knees for a Fatty with no rings... So sad..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I thought he was pretty respectful, saying that the Patriots were a good team. Talking smack would be saying the Jests would have no problem beating them

I'm a Pats fan all my life and I seen Grogan play at Sullivan stadium. The Jets are 9-2 and hold the tie breaker over us. We're 9-2 and have a D thats young and can't stop Betty White on 3rd down. If Ryan didn't think his guys were the best in the league then he'd be a phoney. Let him talk. We just have a guy who doesn't say anything, I guess we're spoiled again. I don't think he said anything about beating us, just that he doesn't think we're the best in football.
    Guys like playing for him. If Brad Childress said that we would laugh at him not call a lynch mob.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Its good to see Leon is back with a different call sign. So sad though about his jealousy that BB left the Jets in the dust with no rings and completely irrelevant for the last 10 years....  If BB had stayed in NY Leon would be defending his championships and putting his kneepads on ebay... Instead he's on his knees for a Fatty with no rings... So sad..
    Posted by dont-hate[/QUOTE]

Leon was here yesterday as Ockhurtz.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack : Not sure you know what 'backed in' means.  Winning 5 of 6 of your regular season games does not really fit.  However, losing 3 of 6 and getting crushed in the first round may qualify.  But hey, if crying about another teams wins from a year ago helps the pain of that playoff beating, that's cool.  Let it out, let it out.  It's going to be OK (in 2014).

Bull you know exactly what it means. You made the playoffs because Indy rested all their starters against you. As for the rest of your dumbazz comment...you're the one who who brought up last season or are you so retarded you can't remember posts you make from 5 minutes ago. Or does this mean something else...Let's see, the Jets were the better team last year. Idiot

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Dear Fat Tool,

NE is 49-14 since 2007 and one of those seasons was with out Brady.

NE has 2 1sts, 2 2nds and 2 3rds in the draft in April.

There will be a rookie cap, which means cheaper draft picks and more cash for FA signings.

Keep dreaming.  My calendar says 2011 is next year, and NE is the current division champion.

You struggle with facts. You really do.

It's sort of like watching Sanzhez last night.  Against a good D, he would have like 4 INTs.

It's that time of year for Hair Gel. That time of year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack : Bull you know exactly what it means. You made the playoffs because Indy rested all their starters against you. As for the rest of your dumbazz comment...you're the one who who brought up last season or are you so retarded you can't remember posts you make from 5 minutes ago.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

He thinks we didn't watch that game. Or, really any game. He says "they won".

Trolls and losers don't like facts and contexts. It totally nullifies their premise.

He probably will claim Indy didn't lay down and put alll their back ups in the 3rd quarter last year, too.

lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack : Not sure you know what 'backed in' means.  Winning 5 of 6 of your regular season games does not really fit.  However, losing 3 of 6 and getting crushed in the first round may qualify.  But hey, if crying about another teams wins from a year ago helps the pain of that playoff beating, that's cool.  Let it out, let it out.  It's going to be OK (in 2014).

Not sure what backed in means?  Umm, don't play us as fools. Your team lost 6 in a row at one point last year.

Your coach was all teary eyed at the podium saying you had no chance at the playoffs, and then Indy laid down.

We all saw it.

Why pretend it didn't happen?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Looks like he ran off as usual