Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Re: Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack

In Response to Re: Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack : This last ranking is based on current wins and losses. Not last years
    Posted by boomerst3[/QUOTE]

Sorry, boomer.... NOT Strength Of Schedule. The number comes out once a year, BEFORE training camps open up, and all teams have that mythical chance to win the Super Bowl (Hell, the Cardinals ALMOST did it, why not some other loser?). Perhaps you need to live in an NFL market with a historically under performing team to understand this: "On weeks 3-6, the (Insert Bad Team's Name Here) play the 2-14 Bills, the 5-11 Jags, the 6-10 Chiefs, and the 3-13 Lions, with 3 of these games at home, and SHOULD go 4-0, which is 25% of their schedule."

Once the season starts, the self professed "experts" feel the need to make veiled attempts at reminding the public just how self important they are by coming up with Power Rankings. Again, it's a number that means absolutely nothing. No team gets any advantage because of it; it has no bearing on playoff teams or therir seedings. How often do we see the #1 Power Rank team after week #1 be the SAME team after teh Super Bowl?Presonally, I believe these yahoo expets do this because it galls them that they have no say in the BCS rankings, adn their opinions on that matter mean squat.

So, unless you have this fettish about getting worked up over some arbitrary, pull 'em out of God knows where, or your posterior, numbers,

FUGHEDABOUDIT!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

Jets fans;

Forget about trash talking here.  There are two pretty clear facts: (1) The Jets advanced to the AFC Championchip game last year and were in that game late into the 4th quarter, on the road, while the Pats got demolished at home in the wildcard game.  That's a FACT.  Doesn't matter how, why, what happened before. 

(2) both teams are 9-2 yet the Jets have beaten the Pats.  That's a FACT.  Doesn't matter how, why, or what happened after.  The FACT is the Jets beat the Pats and are sitting in first place right now. 

Somehow, some way, as always, every Pat fan here has found 10 different reasons why #1 and #2 above are discredited, almost to the point where they didn't even occur.  That's what Boston fans do.  In every sport.  They take a FACT and dissect it 101 different ways until they have twisted it to fit their argument. 

I assume you enjoy the dialogue though, or you wouldn't be here.  I give the Pats the edge in this game because they are at home and Brady has been on fire.  This will be a GREAT game though.  I can't wait for this one.  So much hatred on each side.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rex the mouth Ryan already talking smack : I just count the banners.  In the end, that's really all that ANYONE remembers...
    Posted by norichcrybabies[/QUOTE]
    Does that apply to the NYY also?