Rg3 For ROOKIE of Year. Wilson 2nd ties Mannings record for TDs. Luck 3rd. AP for Mvp and Comeback Player.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Rg3 For ROOKIE of Year. Wilson 2nd ties Mannings record for TDs. Luck 3rd. AP for Mvp and Comeback Player.

you watching tonight?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Rg3 For ROOKIE of Year. Wilson 2nd ties Mannings record for TDs. Luck 3rd. AP for Mvp and Comeback Player.

bump

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Rg3 For ROOKIE of Year. Wilson 2nd ties Mannings record for TDs. Luck 3rd. AP for Mvp and Comeback Player.

You know they're giving it to Peyton...or they pull a 2003. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

You know they're giving it to Peyton...or they pull a 2003. 

[/QUOTE]

ap cant be denied!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Indy and Manning fan here.  AP gets the MVP. 

I don't know who gets ROY.  I think it could go to either of the 3.  It just depends on the perspective.  If its all stats, Luck will not win.  Too many ints, too low a completion percentage.  If, however, it comes down to who accomplished more with less, then Luck will get it. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't know who gets ROY.  I think it could go to either of the 3.  It just depends on the perspective.  If its all stats, Luck will not win.  Too many ints, too low a completion percentage.  If, however, it comes down to who accomplished more with less, then Luck will get it. 

[/QUOTE]

"Too many ints, too low a completion percentage"

thats wht i thought too. very reasonable post.

"who accomplished more with less"

wash sucked. legit though (we know indy wanted to lose to get luck).

rg3 should get it imo

wilson ties record for tds and what 5 picks last i looked. hes 2nd to me.

luck 3rd

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

rg3 should get it imo

luck 3rd

[/QUOTE]

Bredebu,

I know everyone wants to believe the colts intentionally lost in order to get Luck.  I'll never buy it.  Players play for their livlihood.  Coaches coach for it and GM's manage the team for it.  The results of last year's debacle in Indy are

*GM gone. 

*Entire coaching staff except for one, gone.

*70% of last year's roster, gone.

Pundits expected the colts to win 3 games WITH Luck.  As for Luck's surrounding cast - Rookie WR, journeyman WR, two Rookie TE's.  Rookie RB.  The entire line except for Castanzo, cast offs or nobody's.  And Reggie Wayne. 

Combine all of that with one of the worst D's in the NFL,

A rookie HC who was gone from the team for 13 weeks and left in the hands of a guy who'd never been a HC,

and the team had the recipie for failure.  They didn't. Luck (Andrew) had a lot to do with that. 

Again, if stats are all that's considered, Luck will be third at best - if any of what I've just written is considered, it would be hard to vote against Luck.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

rg3 should get it imo

luck 3rd

[/QUOTE]

Bredebu,

I know everyone wants to believe the colts intentionally lost in order to get Luck.  I'll never buy it.  Players play for their livlihood.  Coaches coach for it and GM's manage the team for it.  The results of last year's debacle in Indy are

*GM gone. 

*Entire coaching staff except for one, gone.

*70% of last year's roster, gone.

Pundits expected the colts to win 3 games WITH Luck.  As for Luck's surrounding cast - Rookie WR, journeyman WR, two Rookie TE's.  Rookie RB.  The entire line except for Castanzo, cast offs or nobody's.  And Reggie Wayne. 

Combine all of that with one of the worst D's in the NFL,

A rookie HC who was gone from the team for 13 weeks and left in the hands of a guy who'd never been a HC,

and the team had the recipie for failure.  They didn't. Luck (Andrew) had a lot to do with that. 

Again, if stats are all that's considered, Luck will be third at best - if any of what I've just written is considered, it would be hard to vote against Luck.

[/QUOTE]

you mkae a compelling case tHt the gm didnt try. 

re luck, you again making a good case he doesnt have much.  other than wayne.

i knew that. 

that he is a great qb, i posted a thread saying as much before regualr season.

however rookie of year i dont think is based on teammates.

hes been outperformed on the field. i have him slightly beat out by wilson.

who is the 1, 2, 3 longterm we'll see.

they all are excellent.

good post by the way. 

rare sanity on this board.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

by the way re gaem tonight, seeing rg3 play, if not for his injured knee, its 21-7

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Next week will be SEA playing WAS in the wild card game. Should be interesting.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Next week will be SEA playing WAS in the wild card game. Should be interesting.

[/QUOTE]

hey nomad,

yes indeed i love both rg3 adn wilson.

i think seattle better chance to beat sf, so while i wont root fore 1 against the other, i will say id liek to see winner beat sf.

with rg3's knee i dont think he can beat seatte. if he were 100 % id lvoe to see his world class speed agaisnt seattles defense

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

bredbru

Did not see the SEA-STL game because it was on at the same time as Pats-MIA, but SEA was not playing as the fearsome machine today they were against SF if we just judge from the scores.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

bredbru

Did not see the SEA-STL game because it was on at the same time as Pats-MIA, but SEA was not playing as the fearsome machine today they were against SF if we just judge from the scores.

[/QUOTE]

did they intentionally nto show up to rest or jsut not have their heart init nomad. no i saw none of it here  in ca

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I think anning will get comeback player as a consolation prize for probably losing the MVP today to Adrian P.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

When all is done if I'm still alive to see it in 15+ years Luck like Manning, Brees and Favre will have amazing stats if he stays relatively injury free and maybe a Super Bowl or two, RG3 will be lucky to play 5-6 solid years if he continues to try and run as much as he does and Wilson will be when all is said and done be the best of the three. His stats for yardage won't match Luck's but he'll win more Super Bowls.

Hetch 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think anning will get comeback player as a consolation prize for probably losing the MVP today to Adrian P.

[/QUOTE]

hey cc,

thats how many may rationalize it, but ap in fans eyes and teh objective person, ap deserves comeback more

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When all is done if I'm still alive to see it in 15+ years Luck like Manning, Brees and Favre will have amazing stats if he stays relatively injury free and maybe a Super Bowl or two, RG3 will be lucky to play 5-6 solid years if he continues to try and run as much as he does and Wilson will be when all is said and done be the best of the three. His stats for yardage won't match Luck's but he'll win more Super Bowls.

Hetch 

[/QUOTE]

interestgin thoughts hetch.

wilson has much better stats than luck this year. not close.

do you indeed think wilson will bethe best qb of the 3 or of teh 2? 

if so, what do you see better?

thanks

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hetch 

[/QUOTE]

thanks

[/QUOTE]

I'm a transplant from Boston to Milwaukee and watched Wilson play for Wisconsin last year. The kid just has all of the intangeables to be a winner, a Montana, Steve Young or Brady type. Nothing against Luck as he's got a great future ahead, but I just think Wilson will come out ahead at the end. Pure hunch. My fear for RG3 who has is such a great all around athlete is that like Vick he'll get beat up by running too much and will be lucky to last more than 5-8 years. 

Hetch

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Russell Wilson is the steal of this year. He got a 4 yr, 2.99 million dollars contract from SEA when he signed. His base salary is $390000 this year, and stands to make $154850  in addition as performance bonus.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

Russell Wilson is the steal of this year. He got a 4 yr, 2.99 million dollars contract from SEA when he signed. His base salary is $390000 this year, and stands to make $154850  in addition as performance bonus.

[/QUOTE]

hey nomad,

moneywise for sure.

if he develops he could make their franchse for years

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hetch 

[/QUOTE]

thanks

[/QUOTE]

I'm a transplant from Boston to Milwaukee and watched Wilson play for Wisconsin last year. The kid just has all of the intangeables to be a winner, a Montana, Steve Young or Brady type. Nothing against Luck as he's got a great future ahead, but I just think Wilson will come out ahead at the end. Pure hunch. My fear for RG3 who has is such a great all around athlete is that like Vick he'll get beat up by running too much and will be lucky to last more than 5-8 years. 

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

hey hetch, providence transpalnt to ca.

i love it, you got an internal hunch.

i think rg3 has a chance to stay healthy.

and in 3 years i see him running less.

he has teh gaem slow down for him liek top qbs (did you see him reading demarcus ware?) and can make all the throws.

wilson has a great mind too.

i think luck is more a gunslinger than the other 2, like favre. therefore i see high upside and more ints. kid is huge too can throw with guys hanging on him (without being a rapist like rapebueger).

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

you watching tonight?

[/QUOTE]

RG3 or Luck ROTY...AP Comeback Player...Peyton MVP

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

you watching tonight?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

thanks for weiging in. 

rg3 stats are much better than luck has nearly double ints and less tds. i think not based on emotion, its rg.

i think ap deserves it and gets it mvp

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

you watching tonight?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

thanks for weiging in. 

rg3 stats are much better than luck has nearly double ints and less tds. i think not based on emotion, its rg.

i think ap deserves it and gets it mvp

[/QUOTE]

its not about numbers-what luck is asked to do and what rg3 is asked to do are two different things-and luck not only improved his teams win total by 9- thats 9! games-but had 6 4th quarter comebacks-rg3 not even in same area code here

and lets face it rg3's back up came in and threw for 300 plus and won big-system works

i know luck is a colt but be fair