RGIII: I won't go into a shell and Bill Belichick it all week!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: RGIII: I won't go into a shell and Bill Belichick it all week!!

Belichick is a superstar in the league.  Stuff like this is complimentary.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Any player here, on this team, that wants it to be about him, is shuffled off.

Don't you mean "there", considering you don't live in New England?  Why do you constantly try to fool people into thinking you are a local?

Also, I'm happy you've posted this.  Finally we can see eye to eye about Tom Brady.  I've never felt he is a selfish player.  You have constantly said Tom Brady is all about Tom Brady.  Now we know the truth.  Obviously he isn't a selfish, me-first player.  If so, according to this quote, he would have been shuffled off.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I thought the comment was spot on and and a riot...RG has to be himself....have some fun and tell it like it is...BB and the Pats Way has worked wonders here...no complaints...but its not the only way, and many dont like it, inlcuding players, coaches and media (and fans).

the BB b*ll washers will cry about anyone dissing BB, but goes with the territory of winning. BB as a bulls eye on him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

You people have WAY too much free time on your hands if you are putting this much effort into analyzing one sentence some jock made about talking to the media about his injury. It's summer. Go to the beach, or the lake, or to a ball game. Visit another city. Read a good book. Take a course and learn something new. 

+10!!

He definitely was (NOT) calling BB a liar by any stretch......non-story.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to leonardo0110's comment:

This goes beyond BB though, it also applies to the players on the team, they all have the same approach as the coach. I was just wondering if others players think as RGIII does about BB, going into a shell and basically lie in order to not attract negative attention to his team.

" Don't Judge Me Untill You've Become Perfect "

I'm putting you on ignore because you are here with an agenda, and lying to boot, to discredit BB. He doesn't lie, he just doesn't give the media information. You've been told this numerous times and yet you continue to beat that dead horse. Please stop YOUR lying!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Oh! It's 'The Silence of the Lambs' transexual want to be. Crusty still hasn't compatible derma to envelope his body around in. Sick f @ck. He puts the dog in the basket. Please mister.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Look at Rusty furiously defending BB for no reason.

Hey are those BB's Jockey shorts?

You are too defensive.  You are taking the quote wrong!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

WTF?!!!.....can you smell what the ROCK is cookin'???????? LMFAO!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My favorite Rusty shot:

http://mrniceguyfromhell.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/20130122-065313.jpg

[/QUOTE]

BABE!!!!...you shock me dude...LMFAO!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

In response to leonardo0110's comment:

[QUOTE]

This goes beyond BB though, it also applies to the players on the team, they all have the same approach as the coach. I was just wondering if others players think as RGIII does about BB, going into a shell and basically lie in order to not attract negative attention to his team.

" Don't Judge Me Untill You've Become Perfect "

I'm putting you on ignore because you are here with an agenda, and lying to boot, to discredit BB. He doesn't lie, he just doesn't give the media information. You've been told this numerous times and yet you continue to beat that dead horse. Please stop YOUR lying!

[/QUOTE]

I think you're mistaking me for another person, but go right ahead put me on ignore, its the least of my worries.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

On a scale of what's truly important, this rates slightly below what Kato Kaelin had for dinner tonight.

I do believe that's the first Kato Kaelin reference I've read or heard in over 10 years.  But then again I've only been hip one day in my life (remains open to question) and the was when 'The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance' topped the charts.  For those of you who were not hip or not yet born back then that was by the late great Gene Pitney.