Re: Richest owners?
posted at 3/4/2010 3:23 PM EST
- Paul Allen, Seattle Seahawks:
Allen is the 11th richest person in the country, worth $16 billion
- Stephen Ross, Miami Dolphins:
Owner of half of the Dolphins, Ross is worth $4.5 billion
and ranks #68 on the list of richest Americans.
- Malcolm Glazer, Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
Glazer comes in at #165 on the list, worth $2.5 billion
- Wayne Huizenga, Miami Dolphins:
Tied with Glazer at #165 and worth $2.5 billion
is Huizenga, who owns half of the Dolphins with Ross.
- Stan Kroenke, St. Louis Rams:
Kroenke is a minority owner and holds a 40% share in the Rams
. He is worth $2.2 billion
, and comes in at #204 on the list.
- Randy Lerner, Cleveland Browns:
Lerner comes in at #297 on the list and is worth $1.6 billion
- Arthur Blank, Atlanta Falcons:
Blank, co-founder of Home Depot, is #317 and worth $1.5 billion
- Jerry Jones, Dallas Cowboys:
Worth $1.5 billion
, Jones is tied at #317 with fellow owner Arthur Blank.
- Bob McNair, Houston Texans:
Also worth $1.5 billion
and ranked #317 in richest Americans.
- Bob Kraft, New England Patriots:
Coming in at #361, Kraft is worth $1.4 billion
- Steve Bisciotti, Baltimore Ravens:
The owner of a large staffing firm, Bisciotti is worth $1.3 billion
and is ranked #380.