Ricky Williams is AVAILABLE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Ricky Williams is AVAILABLE!

Should we trade our entire front office for him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Ricky Williams is AVAILABLE!

Them and a kilo should get it done

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

I'll throw in some Prozac to make sure the deal gets done.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Don't we have a couple of 9th rounders? We can throw them in too.

Do we get compensation picks for depreciating non-taxable items brought forth from 2008? Add 'em to the pile.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

There must an old wedding dress we can use to tempt him, or we can give Miami our entire group of this years draft picks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

No you guys are overdoing it. You see, the idea here is to be frugal. I say we get DeMarcus Ware in exchange for three pairs of cleats and a bag of footballs. That way, we save draft picks.

Then, we can trade Laurance Maroney to St. Louis for the #1 pick and draft Suh. After that, we'll trade a 7th rounder for Brandon Marshall and sign Julius Peppers.

Then a 100 year dynasty will follow, concluding with Bill Belichick ascending to heaven in a cloud of glory.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

have you been dipping into the kilo we're offering?  :^)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

have you been dipping into the kilo we're offering?  :^)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Who? Me? It seems plausible, right? I kid, I kid.

The BDC community however...there may or may not be some things floating around...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Phhh.

We don't need draft picks. They are over-rated. They just turn into players anyway. 

Or, barring trading Patriot Place for Ricky, I say we trade each draft pick for two lower round draft picks. Then we trade each of those draft picks for two more even lower draft picks. Then do it again. We will own 64 picks (plus another first rounder for next year that Al Davis accidentally gave us.)

This will give us 64 spots this year which (without any compensation picks decided on yet) gives us picks 160-224. The next Tom Brady has to be in there somewhere. Probably near the middle of those picks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

We can offer new dreadlocks, which might entice Ricky to joins us ^J^

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redmond1502. Show redmond1502's posts

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeckky

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

1121 yards rushing last year, 11 TD's and a 4.7 ypc, i don't want him because we got Laura the dancing machine LMAO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

same division - I think Miami won't do something like that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

Maybe we can offer our  O-line minus Vollmer. Kaczur says he still the supplier

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

he'd have to transplant his "garden" north....don't bogart that jo#nt Ricky, pass it on over here

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcrossDaPond. Show AcrossDaPond's posts

Maybe he'll come up this way for cheap.  We just de-criminalized and FL still has nazi-ish Laws and dickbag cops who will toss you in jail for mere paraphernalia...