Ricky

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Ricky

In response to ricky12684's comment:

This is pluperfect el toro poo-poo.  I give you your latest thread in which you posted about military training operations in urban areas.  You initiated the thread and, interestingly, had every one of your posts deleted by BDC.

To wit:  http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/off-topic-can-any-of-our-military-lovers-here-explain-this-drill/100/6526672?page=1

So please, post whatever you like; I really don't care, but at least try to approach some level of veracity in what you claim to be factual.

Have a sterling day.

we're talking about palestine/israel einstein. you ran away from that thread with your tail between your legs. you also had your posts removed (luckily for you because i made you look like a fool) back for more mr. passive aggressive?

thanks for your perspective though

[/QUOTE]

Actually the only poster on that thread who had all of their posts removed was you.  All of mine that didn't include quotes from you are still there.  There are those who would assert that the only person you made look like a fool is yourself but I wouldn't say that, open-minded enlightened individual that you are.

And I'm sorry when you make statements like:

if you really pay attention you will realize that i don't push anything.

and that is the first complete sentence in that particular post.  Funny, I assume when people use a word like 'anything' they mean 'anything' but I guess that's just plain old foolish passive aggressive me.

Keep up the very helpful self-disclosure though. You'd be astonished at how helpful it is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Oh and if you think that I stopped posting on that thread with my 'tail between my legs' you really are quite dillusional.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

and yes, you ran away with your tail between your legs because i exposed you as a walking contradiction and you were backed into a corner that you couldn't weasel your way out of. that's why you signed out of ATJ and into your other moniker. 

Actually, I pointed out where the system worked in that particular case and you clearly had no comeback worthy of retention otherwise it would have still been there. And, which other monker would that be?  The only handle under which I've ever posted in this forum or anywhere else in BDC has been this one.  Kindly work on getting that paranoia under control if you would please.  

Oh, and did I miss one of your Pulitzer-worthy posts?  I do beg your pardon.  Don't know how I could have overlooked such insightful commentary.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Why would I get angry?  You merely pointed out an oversight.  Thanks for that.

Are you angry that I pointed out yours in assuming that I post under another handle or are you merely selectively posting?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Atomic bomb mushroom cloud explosion

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

A couple of final points;

*you've decided to stop posting in this thread;  Is that then not running away as you've accused me of doing? Or is it simply deciding that perhaps one has better things to do with their time than to exchange snarkisms with some anonymous screen name?  Quite frankly I think the latter.

*Ah, you assume I'm using a troll accont.  Understood, thanks.  (your assumption isn't even remotely accurate)

*I acknowledge that some of my posts have been sarcastic.  Are you willing to acknowledge that many of yours are as well?

No need to reply, seriously.  If you wish to no longer post on this thread I will simply assume that you no longer wish to post on this thread.  No value judgment.

Also in all seriousness:  you and I appear to disagree on a wide variety of issues.  That's the nature of the human condition.  I would ask that you do not interpret my disagreement with you as hostility.  I can assure you that it is nothing more than vigorous disagreement.  

And at last I think we have found common ground because I too no longer wish to post on this thread.  Take care.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

eddie lacy is still better than any rb we have on the roster even the fumbler

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

I see 10 pro bowl selctions for the Patriots next year!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

you might be called a troll bcs you have only 100+ posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Please don't call me a troll, I prefer little person who lives under a bridge.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

i see no problem with anyone choosing to make a political statement with their avatar. freedom of expression is something we all value, right? i can see BDC censoring avatars that border on hate speech, but while the israeli-palestinian situation is controversial and tends to incite a lot of emotion, i don't think taking a stand on one side or the other is in any way unacceptable. 

long live israel, and the land of God and his chosen people. and God bless America and the New England Patriots

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:

Real dumb Americans defend Israhell.

Atomic bomb mushroom cloud explosion

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

israhell... :)

ramadan ricky, not only do you support terrorists, but now trolls

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

i could care less what anyones avatar is.

I thank TFB for mine.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I thank TFB for mine.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

I thank TFB for mine.

yes, now that is a very nice avatar, there is no political messagesupporting terrorists, only a picture of wholesome sweet american cherry pie