In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Has Pezzy learned how to use the quote function yet? lmao^^

What's more hilarious, the idiot that constantly misspells words and uses poor grammar attempting to point out others mistakes or the idiot that struggles with the quoting system pointing out others with the same problem?  What a freakin moron.  You can create all the new handles you want, QueenieFiddyK, but your hyprocritical idiocy shines through instantly.  

[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, Phat Virgin.

[/QUOTE]

Bwaahahahahahahahahahha!

On pace for 60,000 posts!  This cannot be made up!  What a total loser.  First day with a new handle, already showing the undeniable sad & pathetic life.  Hilarious.  Seems like just a few days ago, Queenie had his last handle on pace for 50K.  Loser to the Nth degree!  

[/QUOTE]

harv been on board one day and buttcheese riding him like a step child.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: Rob Ninkovich Extended through 2016

Has Pezzy learned how to use the quote function yet? lmao^^

What's more hilarious, the idiot that constantly misspells words and uses poor grammar attempting to point out others mistakes or the idiot that struggles with the quoting system pointing out others with the same problem?  What a freakin moron.  You can create all the new handles you want, QueenieFiddyK, but your hyprocritical idiocy shines through instantly.  

Sounds great, Phat Virgin.

I now understand why there is so much dislike for you here.  You call names and offend people instead of talking football.  Are you a fan or just come here to cause problems?  169 posts in less then 1 full day and that is just from the one account.  It looks like you are posting under a few different accounts.  You probably easily have over 200 posts today with all your accounts.  I believe that pretty much sums up who you are and why you are here. 

By the looks of it, this must be your life.  You are probably unemployed and spend all day during the week here too, correct?  Why would you live on a football forum and cause so many problems?  YOu must have been the kid nobody ever wanted on their team growing up.  You are a very sad individual.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

LOL @ Bustchise going for the hard sell on his "PatriotRain" handle to make it seem like it's someone else.

Uncle Rico to next make an appearance.

buttchees thinks i'm you and you think i'm him, i'm just patriotrain, trying to enjoy my afternoon post pats win!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL @ Bustchise going for the hard sell on his "PatriotRain" handle to make it seem like it's someone else.

Uncle Rico to next make an appearance.

SiddyK just doesn't have the same ring as FiddyK, does it QueenieFiddyK?  Posting from the home office today?

[/QUOTE]

Why are you here?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Ryan was taken because Talib could be gone (also why Arrington was extended). If TB is any indication having the highest paid secondary does not assure success. Do I want the Pats to tie up 30m-$35m on their secondary? No. My guess is Talib will want 4 years at 6-$10m per year. Realistically you can;t extend Nink and Mc Courty and still pay Spikes and Talib. Pretty much puts you in cap hell.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Never been sold on Houston. SF looks like the will have to struggle to get the wild card. Still early though. Giants look silly with one of the best WR corps and no running game (should;ve kept one of Bradshaw or Jacobs). If Eli keeps throwing INTs they could have a top 15 pick in the 2014 draft.

Steelers look old on D. And they have serious problems on their O Line. I'm amazed that Rapistburger hasn't been decapitated. Seriously though I can't see him putting in a full season. The Ravens look like a .500 pitcher good one game very mediocre the next. Bungles beat the Packers in Green Bay.....no easy task.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to patriotrain's comment:

one of the few playmakers on this team

You mean like Mayo, Talib, DMC, Denard, Vince, Jones, Hightower, Spikes, Arrington and Kelly? Not to mention all the playmakers on the O side of the ball.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

This is why they needed some additional cap room. I tried to explain this, but the children in here continued on and on and on.

Well deserved and well earned. A good player for this team for years now.  Starting to become what Vrabel was, a jack of all trades.  

Agreed, gamer!!! Big names dont always work out, this guy already works. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

Ryan was taken because Talib could be gone (also why Arrington was extended). If TB is any indication having the highest paid secondary does not assure success. Do I want the Pats to tie up 30m-$35m on their secondary? No. My guess is Talib will want 4 years at 6-$10m per year. Realistically you can;t extend Nink and Mc Courty and still pay Spikes and Talib. Pretty much puts you in cap hell.

That's why you sign Talib and worry about that rest later.  

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

Though I agree Talib will be looking for a higher contract why can't you pay all 4 in reality? Spikes is a 2 down player (be it a really good one) so you are looking at ~4-5mil average a year, McCourty you are most likely looking at the same, and Nink spread over the 4 will barely scrape 3-4mil per year average (2016 will be the largest salary my guess). So in reality you are looking at around 12-15mil for 3 starters right there. That's not a bad price for good starters. That's about the average for the positions they play. Now Talib might cost a bit more but they can find a way to fit him. I mean really, we have over $10mil right now and the cap expands after 2014 we can afford them and more