Rob Parker!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Rob Parker!!!!!!

Why is this guy allowed to be on tv? He is always against the Pats. Eric Mangini looks like he wants to punch him in the mouth. This dude will say a pee wee team can beat the Pats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Rob Parker!!!!!!

In Response to Rob Parker!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Why is this guy allowed to be on tv? He is always against the Pats. Eric Mangini looks like he wants to punch him in the mouth. This dude will say a pee wee team can beat the Pats.
    Posted by FLY2K[/QUOTE]

Not really surprised that this is happening.  Even before the superbowl I couldn't even listen to many of the NFL analysts and tv announcers.  They were all favoring the Giants.  I really believe that many of them are just sick of Boston always winning championships and this will continue to happen for many years. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nZone. Show nZone's posts

He looks like a drug addict on TV.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

yea one if the worst parts about the pats losing is that he gets to feel like he accomplished something rooting against the pats....mush mouth

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diiidiii73. Show diiidiii73's posts

this guy has no clue

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from akoko. Show akoko's posts

Can't stand that guy either first he made a dumb statement that Pats are winning 9 games then said that TB will never had the season he had beforenin 2010 then said that because Eli manning won the SB he is better than TB this do have no clue about anything then again said that TB will never make it to SB that is why Eric Mangini ask him is that Rob Parker Bowl prediction. he just don't have a common sense always hate on TB BB the Pats. He just a loser and the Pats will be back next year and TB will win another SB in his grill that guy annoys me

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Don't downplay this possibility. Kraft is a Jew. Still a lot of hate out there for them. It's sickening but true.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Can't stand this guy. He hates Boston teams. And I don't like to use the word hate. He is just annoying. I also like how he said Brady will never make it back or win another SB. Well, come on Rob, he is 35. Not 25. And it is really hard to make it to the SB. You need some luck and obviously youth helps if on your side. He is an the worst.