Rodney Harrison is media idiot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpull. Show bigpull's posts

Rodney Harrison is media idiot

Watching Football America as Rodney Harrison was defending Colts handling of pulling Colts starter in leau of a 16-0 regular season.... He praised colts organization for looking at  long term goal of keeping people healthy for superbowl run, yada yada yada... He claimed how a QB could bang his throwing hand on a helmet and so on... He and Dungy both were so chummy in defending the Colts... He was asked if Pats not pulling their players in leau of going 16-0 and he reponded by saying it had no berring of Superbowl out come... What a joke  he has become... I hope he retired as a Charger....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Rodney Harrison is media idiot

He was a great Pats player. His media persona has no bearing on that fact.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcanti71. Show jcanti71's posts

Outside of this comment I usually agree with him.  I think at first he looked to much like a Patriot homer, so he has tried to tone it down.  I couldn't disagree with him more though on the Colts issue.  They chickened out, and their actions bordered on collusion and anti competition.  Grow a set Colts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Dungy holds his cushy broadcasting job in his hands.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Rodney was my favorite player. As Harley has stated, what he says during a broadcast has no effect on his player achievements. That being said, if he, Brady, and the other starters had been pulled in game 15 during the 07 season, I'm sure he would have been fit to be tied and I would expect nothing less. But after the game, they would have defended their coach.