Rodney is a natural

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveM1967a. Show DaveM1967a's posts

Rodney is a natural

Great to see and listen to Rodney Harrison on NBC halftime.  Goodbye Tiki, the most boring guy on TV. 

Nice to have a Patriot viewpoint on national TV as well.  Now if he could just give Obermann a forearm shiver.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Re: Rodney is a natural

Too bad you gotta put up with Dungy to hear Rodney but nice to see Rodney i agree

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from iclaudius. Show iclaudius's posts

In Response to Re: Rodney is a natural:
    [QUOTE]Too bad you gotta put up with Dungy to hear Rodney but nice to see Rodney i agree
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]

Rodney was interesting and insightful, and at least Olbermann's not an ex-jock.
    Tell me things of interest, not your (oh, please!) opinion. Everybody's got an opinion.
    I am so done with guys re-living the glory. Shut up and let me know the stats, see the highlights, and watch my game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rodney is a natural : Rodney was interesting and insightful, and at least Olbermann's not an ex-jock. Tell me things of interest, not your (oh, please!) opinion. Everybody's got an opinion. I am so done with guys re-living the glory. Shut up and let me know the stats, see the highlights, and watch my game.
    Posted by iclaudius[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I hate Oberjerk so bad I cannot watch the halftime show, I just go do something else.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

They really need to pair him with someone other than Dungy, though. Both together are a bit too deadpan for my tastes. Rodney needs to be with a Warren Sapp type guy, and I think he'll loosen up a bit more. Dungy lacks the animation some of these guys have. I'm not looking for a Michael Irvin, just someone who can do more than sit still and look like he's reading off a teleprompter!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

I was also impressed with Rodney.  Obviously, my opinion isn't totally objective because he's a former Patriot, but I thought he provided insight and candid material to the show that was refreshing.  I agree with those who claim most of these 'analysts' are just jocks reliving their glory days.  I thought Dungy was pretty good too.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

[QUOTE]They really need to pair him with someone other than Dungy, though. Both together are a bit too deadpan for my tastes. Rodney needs to be with a Warren Sapp type guy, and I think he'll loosen up a bit more. Dungy lacks the animation some of these guys have. I'm not looking for a Michael Irvin, just someone who can do more than sit still and look like he's reading off a teleprompter!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

I think Rodney will loosen up - he was just nervous. He looked very natural and I think he will be great. I agree that Oberman is awful - I do not even understand why anyone would pick Oberman.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Rodney was good. Dungy was cardboard. Sorry, he is just so bland.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

They should have paired Rodney up with Brian Billick!  Wouldn't that be funny!