Roethlisberger out long term?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Roethlisberger out long term?

Dilfer (not a doctor) thinks its a separated shoulder.

Roethlisberger left the stadium immediately after the hurt.

Wow. What a week

Vick, Smith, Cutler and now Big Ben.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Roethlisberger out long term?

Also, I was hoping the Steelers could take at least 1 from the Ravens. Don't see that happening without Ben

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Could be. It didnt look good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Also, I was hoping the Steelers could take at least 1 from the Steelers. Don't see that happening without Ben

[/QUOTE]

???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

???

Ravens

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Ravens. Whoops

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

Ravens. Whoops

[/QUOTE]

LOL....gotcha, and I agree, but Balt is beat up too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ravens. Whoops

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But Pittsburgh figured to be two of Baltimore's tougher games left. If they cannot at least split with the Ravens the Pats shot a bye is very slim.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ravens. Whoops

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But Pittsburgh figured to be two of Baltimore's tougher games left. If they cannot at least split with the Ravens the Pats shot a bye is very slim.

[/QUOTE]

i dont see the buy frnk.

it woudl take some exra ordinary events

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

pats have to beat the texans if they want the bye.

Baltimore would have to have an extra loss than the pats since they own the tiebreaker over us.

I was hoping for at least two losses between the gmen and steelers, but with big ben potentially out, that may not happen.

For the other bye, pats would have to beat the texans, and then tie them recordwise

If CHI beat the Texans, then it wouldnt have been inconceivable for the Pats to steal a bye from the Texans.

Hou's schedule is relatively easy from here on out though

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ravens. Whoops

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is very true but they still could split. Pitt still has a very good D and it's not like their O was lighting it up to begin with.

Honestly for me this is best case, even if they don't get a bye. I never want injures but I do think that Balts D is a paper tiger at this point and something the Pats should be able to handle. Pitt was really the main threat imo (Hou being the other). If Ben was healthy then this would be the team the Pats would have faced in the Div round and I wasn't confident they could get by Pitt even at home. If Ben's out though that's a huge boast for the Pats, it basically leaves Hou and Hou isn't as good as their record either.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

Baltimore would have to have an extra loss than the pats since they own the tiebreaker over us.

I was hoping for at least two losses between the gmen and steelers, but with big ben potentially out, that may not happen.

For the other bye, pats would have to beat the texans, and then tie them recordwise

If CHI beat the Texans, then it wouldnt have been inconceivable for the Pats to steal a bye from the Texans.

[/QUOTE]

After the win over the Bears, it will take a lot for anyone to catch the Texans in the AFC. I am still concerned with how easy the Broncos remaining schedule is as well.

However, if they beat the Ravens in week 15 it would come a three way tie between the Broncos, Pats and Ravens even if everyone wins the rest of their games. In that scenario, the Patriots would actually fall into the number 2 seed with the best conference record (the Broncos already have two AFC losses, and if they beat the Ravens that would give Baltimore two as well).

That is a big if though. Looking at the schedules. The Broncos are most likely to run the table at this point. One more loss by the Patriots could leave them with the four seed.

Thank goodness, that the rest of the AFC East is junk. There is no way, the do not win the division at this point.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Lol forget what I posted. I basically agree with the guy above me.

And seriousy, if you have not seen the Broncos schedule, look it up...it's an absolute joke aside from the Ravens and (maybe) the Bucs if they can stay hot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ravens. Whoops

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is very true but they still could split. Pitt still has a very good D and it's not like their O was lighting it up to begin with.

Honestly for me this is best case, even if they don't get a bye. I never want injures but I do think that Balts D is a paper tiger at this point and something the Pats should be able to handle. Pitt was really the main threat imo (Hou being the other). If Ben was healthy then this would be the team the Pats would have faced in the Div round and I wasn't confident they could get by Pitt even at home. If Ben's out though that's a huge boast for the Pats, it basically leaves Hou and Hou isn't as good as their record either.

[/QUOTE]

+1

(save for the houston comment)

houston is for real.

will love to beat them in the afc championship

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

After the win over the Bears, it will take a lot for anyone to catch the Texans in the AFC. I am still concerned with how easy the Broncos remaining schedule is as well.

However, if they beat the Ravens in week 15 it would come a three way tie between the Broncos, Pats and Ravens even if everyone wins the rest of their games. In that scenario, the Patriots would actually fall into the number 2 seed with the best conference record (the Broncos already have two AFC losses, and if they beat the Ravens that would give Baltimore two as well).

That is a big if though. Looking at the schedules. The Broncos are most likely to run the table at this point. One more loss by the Patriots could leave them with the four seed.

Thank goodness, that the rest of the AFC East is junk. There is no way, the do not win the division at this point.

[/QUOTE]

"One more loss by the Patriots could leave them with the four seed."

exactly.

id love to win the rest of the year.

seeing our team all year , does that look like a likelihood

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I just kind of long for the days when I knew we had a defense that could beat a team like Pittsburgh even with their starting quarterback, now we have to hope teams get these type of injuries to help us. I remember the days when we would walk into Pittsburgh on cold January weekends and punch them right in the mouth.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ravens. Whoops

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

(save for the houston comment)

houston is for real.

will love to beat them in the afc championship

[/QUOTE]

It is looking like one way or another there road to the Super Bowl will go through Houston. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

All I would like to see is the Pats win out.  That way they have helped themselves as much as they can and the rest of league simply has to match them.  To keep relying on others to "help" could never come to be unless the Pats complete their end of the bargain, defeat all comers!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just kind of long for the days when I knew we had a defense that could beat a team like Pittsburgh even with their starting quarterback, now we have to hope teams get these type of injuries to help us. I remember the days when we would walk into Pittsburgh on cold January weekends and punch them right in the mouth.

[/QUOTE]

its all on gm bb. there is no one else who has teh resposibility

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All I would like to see is the Pats win out.  That way they have helped themselves as much as they can and the rest of league simply has to match them.  To keep relying on others to "help" could never come to be unless the Pats complete their end of the bargain, defeat all comers!!!

[/QUOTE]

that woudl be nice ag.

but all the poor teams we have beat, we have been lucky to.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Even with the Ravens crushing Oakland, they still don't sizzle.  They squeak by Kansas City.  They squeak by Cleveland twice.  Their defense mails it in against Houston. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

So far, have we seen ANY team be truly dominant?  True, the Texans look good, but dominating?  Seems they have to play an A game to win.  Overall, this entire season is going to be a crap shoot as to who will wind up at the big dance.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So far, have we seen ANY team be truly dominant?  True, the Texans look good, but dominating?  Seems they have to play an A game to win.  Overall, this entire season is going to be a crap shoot as to who will wind up at the big dance.

[/QUOTE]

I am not going to pretend like I have seen every Texans game start to finish, but they have been a lot more consistent then the Patriots. Also, they are a lot more balanced (top five in scoring offense and defense) so they are much better suited for a let down on one side of the ball or another. 

There are actually five teams that are top ten in both offense and defense: Texans (3rd on defense and 5th on offense), Bears (2nd & 8th), Falcons (6th & 7th), Broncos (2nd & 10th) and Packers (10th & 9th). 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

???

Ravens

[/QUOTE]

I'm a little off-topic here, but I have to ask:

How do you get the quote system to behave?

I notice that everytime you use it, it works in the way it is intended to

What's the secret?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

[QUOTE]

Also, I was hoping the Steelers could take at least 1 from the Ravens. Don't see that happening without Ben

[/QUOTE]

+1... we need the ravens to drop 2-3 games to grab #2

they still have to play very hard games...