ROFL.. for defending TB+calling out the neck+refusing to back down,@BaxFootballGuru UNFOLLOWED me!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

ROFL.. for defending TB+calling out the neck+refusing to back down,@BaxFootballGuru UNFOLLOWED me!

what a jabby this guy is. he follows me on every account i start, wants me to blog for him and cant stop commenting on my stuff.. i call him out for picking cincinatti to not only make the SB but to actually win it while slamming my PATS+he takes umbrage! ha! no quarter given! typical espn, mainstream sheep stuff. got even worse for his prissy feelings when i said "no way no how will Broncs even make the SB!.. guess noone had ever said anything like that at any of Bax's cocktail parties! got even worse when i said it was because PM = rex grossman and kyle Boller under pressure in big/close games. he is the weakest link and its a total insult to lump him in the same sentence as the truly great TB. old bax felt i was disrespecting the great PM+disrespect to great players is a no-no in his book.. HA!

he miscalculatingly assumed i would sell out in order to get a mainstream break..ha! there are so many other fish in that sea.. gonna get there on my terms or i'll hang low indefinitely. just started my new account yesterday @imagydFootball and its already blowing up! hmm, perhaps i'll start my own football ayatollah site. if this dull jabro can do it, y not me?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: ROFL.. for defending TB+calling out the neck+refusing to back down,@BaxFootballGuru UNFOLLOWED me!

Haint no haitch in humbrage