Roid Raging Von Miller ACL Tear

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Roid Raging Von Miller ACL Tear

This hasn't been confirmed yet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

I'm not going to comment on roid allegations as the same thing could be said about the majority of professional sports where millions of dollars are on the line at all times.  What I will comment on is the loss of Von Miller and what affect that has on the Broncos.

When we faced Denver, he was the stand out player.  He put consistent pressure on Brady and I felt like he was the key for that team beating us in the playoffs.  I feel as though our chances of winning a head to head match up just increased without this player in the mix.  We have had enough injuries ourselves where we need some luck to win games and this could be the difference maker here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Broncos optimistic about Von Miller’s knee

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/23/broncos-optimistic-about-von-millers-knee/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Because he cheated,  he deserves an ACL tear. Hopefully he is not okay

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not going to comment on roid allegations as the same thing could be said about the majority of professional sports where millions of dollars are on the line at all times.  What I will comment on is the loss of Von Miller and what affect that has on the Broncos.

When we faced Denver, he was the stand out player.  He put consistent pressure on Brady and I felt like he was the key for that team beating us in the playoffs.  I feel as though our chances of winning a head to head match up just increased without this player in the mix.  We have had enough injuries ourselves where we need some luck to win games and this could be the difference maker here.

[/QUOTE]

Including the Patriots.  It's not like former haven't been caught using steroids with BB's knowledge.

[/QUOTE]

Finally found something negative to say this am? I was wondering where the NY Trolls were this morning.

What I really want to know is that if Ryan gets fired does he have it in his contract that the Jets must pay to have the Sanchez tatoo removed from his arm?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]Broncos optimistic about Von Miller’s knee

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/23/broncos-optimistic-about-von-millers-knee/

[/QUOTE]

Well, clearly something happened. Did you see him drop like a stone?

[/QUOTE]

No doubt something happened but I don't think you can draw any conclusions until the MRI is done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope... link?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Including the Patriots.  It's not like former haven't been caught using steroids with BB's knowledge.

[/QUOTE]

Finally found something negative to say this am? I was wondering where the NY Trolls were this morning.

What I really want to know is that if Ryan gets fired does he have it in his contract that the Jets must pay to have the Sanchez tatoo removed from his arm?

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how much of a troll it makes him.  It is legit as Bolden spent time on the suspended list because of PEDs last year and he is still on our team.  I think all teams have players doing juice by this time and all teams are guilty.  It is merely how the world works... you put up enough money and people will lie, steal and cheat their way towards the goal.  People do juice because it works and if it makes them millions they will find a way to get it.  Ask professional cyclers how to get around drug tests.

Without turning this thread into a steroid debate, Miller did get caught and since he came back his production did not drop off.  The Seahawks had two cornerbacks that got caught.  The best teams in the league have players getting caught and all teams are equally to blame.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When did Von Miller beat us in the playoffs?  He was horrendous in 2011 in the divisional rd and we didn't play Denver last year.  We played Houston and then Baltimore.

ALso, he's a huge liability as a run defender and obviously not as good unless on roids.

[/QUOTE]

Eye test, 2013 season when we last played them.  He was the best defensive player on the field for both teams besides Talib at the time IMO.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope... link?

[/QUOTE]

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000301796/Von-Miller-s-knee-injury

[/QUOTE]

thx man.... nfl videos don't always work for some reason on this laptop... hate the website, will look through the app to see it

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how much of a troll it makes him.  It is legit as Bolden spent time on the suspended list because of PEDs last year and he is still on our team.  I think all teams have players doing juice by this time and all teams are guilty.  It is merely how the world works... you put up enough money and people will lie, steal and cheat their way towards the goal.  People do juice because it works and if it makes them millions they will find a way to get it.  Ask professional cyclers how to get around drug tests.

Without turning this thread into a steroid debate, Miller did get caught and since he came back his production did not drop off.  The Seahawks had two cornerbacks that got caught.  The best teams in the league have players getting caught and all teams are equally to blame.

[/QUOTE]

Phat Virgin is Bustchise.  He's a Jets troll.  Adderrall is not the same thing as an anabolic steroid.

You have to wonder why Denver covered up his 2011 positive test and why he went through such lengths to cheat his test this year.

Miller has been using since his rookie year. That's a lot different than some college kids coming into the league having been using Adderall at the NCAA level, which is a very popular thing these days.

[/QUOTE]

Steroids were around when I played high school football 91-95 and college football from 95-97.  I played D III football and most of the team was doing steroids at the time including myself.  Accept that most players you see today are doing performance enhancing drugs on all teams and in all sports including golf, hockey, basketball and hockey in high school, college or pro sports.

You obsess about trolls so often rusty that it takes away from being able to talk sports.  The term, don't feed the trolls was invented for a reason.  The more attention that you bring to a troll, the more it makes them feel like what they are doing is worth it.  Trolls are nothing new to the internet and have been around since early days of AOL chats.  Don't feed the trolls dude and just focus on football instead of calling every new account trolls or Bustchise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

If you keep getting off topic and focusing on trolls, you do see that you are doing exactly the intention of the said troll don't you?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

its offical nowwww! lets go!

i was confident about going into dnver and winning in AFCCG but now i really like it. welker-dinged up. Von- out. he was the main xfactor that denver had on D vs. us.

i love this

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i was confident about going into dnver and winning in AFCCG but now i really like it. welker-dinged up. Von- out. he was the main xfactor that denver had on D vs. us.

i love this

[/QUOTE]

Yep. And if Jason Wolfe's seizure issues are tied to contact, he may not play again either.  

Pray for health on our end and we just need to get by the divsional round and roll the dice in Denver.

Me likey.

[/QUOTE]

yes. getting the bye is huge. Dennard not 100%, Talib probably not 100%, MCoutry certianly not 100, Fletcher needs to get healthy, Solder too

this list could probably go on. 

i'm confident we can beat Buffalo w/o DMC, Solder, Dennard so give them the week off and Vereen too and beat buffalo give those guys extended breaks. thats huge

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

i love this

This is rather disgusting, to be honest.

I'd delete this post before many more see it. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is rather upsetting. Digusting, to be honest.

I'd delete this post before many more see it. 

[/QUOTE]

why? I'm not rooting for injuries but I'm cetianly not upset that Miller is done. Like i said this guy killed us in the last meeting and no him helps.

we've had so many injuries bout time the bad luck spreads