Rolando McClain

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vegasredsox. Show vegasredsox's posts

Rolando McClain

the Raiders cut him is he worth a look, Alabama guy, 8th pick in 2010 draft but has had troubles

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Rolando McClain

No way. Go read Raider fan comments on him. They compare him to Jamarcus Russel for his attitude and work ethic. They are all glad to see him go. You won't find one single positive comment about him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Well...lets see, bear with me.

I put zero stock in his performance in Oakland. Oakland is a total cluster puck and a career ender for anyone who gets stuck there.

None of Oaklands picks have worked out, none of their FA have worked out, none of their trades have worked out, none of their coaches has worked out, none of ...well..you get the picture.

At some point the laws of certainty prevail and it's the system and not the players.

Now...that being said. The off field stuff certainly bears checking out, for sure.

NE has shown a willingness to give players a second chance and have hit on a few and missed on a few.

You must at least take notice when the 8th pick in the 2010 draft is cut.

He's better suited to a 3-4 which I and others have said for months is what we must return to running. He a strong side LB in a 3-4.

I'll kick the tires on anybody, anytime, if it don't cost me much. Why the heck not, it's a crap shoot but a free one.

Oakland offered him in a trade for a 7th rounder and had no bites.

But, call me crazy, I would peek under the hood.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

And...BB has the advantage of calling Nick Saban up and asking him how the kid was at Alabama. McClain is still only 23.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

As I said I'm willing to bring anyone to camp on the cheap. Dane Fletcher...ummmmm...bench guy...but...not sure he's the answer.

Not sayin' McClain is either but a cheap peek works for me.

We must return to the 3-4

We must get more pressure on the QB

We must get Mayo and Spikes help, a lot of help, in coverage. Realize they give up positive passing plays almost 80% of the time and that simply can't be

If folks like McClain come into camp and sux, well then the Pats are only out a few dollars and some room and board.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

He's been a disappointment to say the least, looked really good at Alabama. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We need a cover LB, we already have 3 thumpers in Mayo, Spikes and Hightower.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Well...lets see, bear with me.

I put zero stock in his performance in Oakland. Oakland is a total cluster puck and a career ender for anyone who gets stuck there.

None of Oaklands picks have worked out, none of their FA have worked out, none of their trades have worked out, none of their coaches has worked out, none of ...well..you get the picture.

At some point the laws of certainty prevail and it's the system and not the players.

Now...that being said. The off field stuff certainly bears checking out, for sure.

NE has shown a willingness to give players a second chance and have hit on a few and missed on a few.

You must at least take notice when the 8th pick in the 2010 draft is cut.

He's better suited to a 3-4 which I and others have said for months is what we must return to running. He a strong side LB in a 3-4.

I'll kick the tires on anybody, anytime, if it don't cost me much. Why the heck not, it's a crap shoot but a free one.

Oakland offered him in a trade for a 7th rounder and had no bites.

But, call me crazy, I would peek under the hood.....

Isn't this guy a middle linebacker? I remember when he came out of Alabama - I didn't get what the big deal was with him - he was tall, but I'm not surprised at all that he turned into such a big bust.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Too old, leather. Too old

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Yippe kiyay m**herF**ker

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Man I thought this post was about John McClain

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Man I thought this post was about John McClain

Come out to the coast, have a few laughs...