Rolando McClain Self Imposed Exile

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Rolando McClain Self Imposed Exile

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9882568/nfl-former-oakland-raiders-alabama-linebacker-rolando-mcclain-self-imposed-exile

A video teaser for Wickersham's article. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: Rolando McClain Self Imposed Exile

I get it. The guy wants to get away from the pressure. He wants his own life back. 

Having your own life back is more important than fame, power, status or money. 

The catch is sometimes you need help from others to get your life back. It is hard to do it alone.

I hope he gets there!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

hey guy called out AH. he knew he was getting out of control and walked away... shows maturity on his part. i think he will make an impact of some team when/if he returns

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

really good, but sad article. Thanks for posting.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Difficult choice to make. Good that he still has some perspective.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AmmergauerTele. Show AmmergauerTele's posts

First post....

Read the article yesterday if I still remember father of two kids to two different mother's, not married, gets arrested for shooting next to some guy's head, and still owns firearms.

Yeah, this is going to end well.   

Yup, played serious ball in college, obviously an incredible athlete.  Signed huge contract, set for the rest of his life moneywise....

Hope he gets it together.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

It sounds like he's collected himself pretty well since leaving the NFL, but Wickersham said that McClain has not sought professional help because he was raised to be self reliant. Hopefully, he can keep things on an even keel and move on if it gives him peace.