Romeo Crennell to the Chiefs?! WTFU?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Romeo Crennell to the Chiefs?! WTFU?

Okay, maybe I should have waited to calm down before I posted this, but I am really mad if this is true. The Pats have problems at both coordinator positions and haven't been the same defensively since Romeo left. Yes, I know players have changed. But they lost their edge defensively when Romeo left. They have become far more vanilla and much less agressive.

Romeo would have really helped this team next year. And the Pats are going to let him go to KC? The bad decisions are really starting to pile up for this organization.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mkulacz. Show mkulacz's posts

Re: Romeo Crennell to the Chiefs?! WTFU?

The Red Sox hit better with Ted Williams in the line up. Perhaps they should unfreeze him and put him back in the lineup?

Stop living in the past, man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

well you got patriots west in denver, and patriots midwest in KC. what is new. I think Pioli is making a good move, if haley doesn't do better next year, Romeo could take over in 2011.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

I'm not living in the past. Romeo Crennell would be an upgrade over Dean Pees (and probably anybody else they could hire in the offseason) and he is available.

There is a big difference between wanting the best available candidate for your team and pining for guys that are retired, under contract with another team, or in the case of your cute liitle analogy, dead.

This is like the Gaffney situation. Arguably not that significant. But that's what used to make Pats so great. They always used to nail the "little things." Like this.
    Bringing Crennell back should be a no brainer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

So disappointing.  Its not the first time and will not be the last time. 

The tough part of it all is that these guys keep ending up in the AFC.  If they went to the NFC I wouldnt be so upset.  

I believe this closes the door on any possibility to bring back Weis. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

First: 3/2/2008
    Last: 12/30/2009
    well you got patriots west in denver, and patriots midwest in KC. what is new. I think Pioli is making a good move, if haley doesn't do better next year, Romeo could take over in 2011.

- /> Good theory

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

Well, if its true, there is probably a good reason that RC isn't coming here instead, since by all accounts he and BB are very good friends and pretty close.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

Al Groh nice knows the 3-4. we still need a o.c.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Agree - Romeo would have been great to have back as DC.  I hope it is not true he is going to Kansas