Romo Crushed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Romo Crushed

Dude just got buried.  Looks like he may have a shoulder injury.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Romo Crushed

They just said it is a fractured clavical. I'm no doctor but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the Cowboys are done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Here's the video,

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81b9e363/Tony-Romo-injury?module=HP_headlines

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Adam Schefter
    Broken left collarbone for Tony Romo. Recovery time for an injury like that is generally 8-10 weeks. Ouch in every way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

New Rule:  Just try to grab the quarterback's flag.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL at all the headlines saying all playoff hopes are crushed because of this.  Excuse me, but they were crushed before this happened.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

i hate the cowgirls and i want all sorts of bad things to happen to them so i feel kinda guilty about what happened. its all my fault

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm not a huge fan of either the Cowboys or Romo.  That said, I don't wish to see any player injured. 

I think the more relevant point here is that Wade Phillips has somehow survived to this point as the Cowboys Head Coach.  Terrific defensive coordinator, miserable head coach.  Not sure how much longer Jerry Jones will keep him on.

My 2 cents.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

The Cowboys are in deeper doodoo with no backup QB to speak of.  You would have thought they would have drafted some kind of backup.  The season just got long for the Cowboys and their fans.  Kitna is not an answer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Not a surprise. We should have a shortlist for which coaches will be fired come seasons end. Here's mine: Wade Philips; yeah I know Jones keeps giving him the "you're still my coach" hallmark card, but by season's end Phillips could be gone; Norv Turner continues to underachieve and if the Bolts don't make the playoffs (eg: KC or Patriots West win the division) it could be a lateral move for Rivera to become HC; The Bungles look terrible (memo to all those who thought we should have drafted Rivers over Mayo)and people are already saying that Carson Palmer is no longer a franchise QB who can take them to the playoffs...all which puts Marvin Lewis' job in jeopardy.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

I am not a Cowboys or Romo fan, but you hate to see someone hurt like that.

I must say though that the look on Jerry Jones' face as the Cowboys were getting manhandled was priceless. Its got to be one of the toughest coaching gigs in the NFL, trying to work under that guy. How can anyone install a coherent system with him meddling constantly. I mean, its his team and his money, I get that, but just saying...

The Cowboys looked like they actually gave up in the 3rd quarter - pretty bad.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

the Giants are killing people this is the 6th QB they've knocked out....that defense is back lookout.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Romo Crushed:
    [QUOTE]I'm not a huge fan of either the Cowboys or Romo.  That said, I don't wish to see any player injured.  I think the more relevant point here is that Wade Phillips has somehow survived to this point as the Cowboys Head Coach.  Terrific defensive coordinator, miserable head coach.  Not sure how much longer Jerry Jones will keep him on. My 2 cents.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Jerry Jones has publicly stated that Phillips' job is safe.

That's not usually a good sign.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Giants are headhunting QB's, he's the fourth QB they've injured so far this season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Crazy thing is that Rob Gronkowski's brother missed the pass rusher that nailed Romo. He was supposed to step up and block him but missed.