Rookie Contracts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Rookie Contracts

I thought the NFL had made a rule on rookie contracts.on how much they should be.if they havent,they should,for this thing with crabtree isnt right,and i dont think a player that is drafted should be allowed to re-enter the draft the following year because he isnt happy with the money that is offered to him.or in a case with eli manning not wanting to go to san diego.rookies shouldnt have this kind of say so in the NFL.they keep saying that its a privilege to play in the NFL.if this is true,then they need to make these things stop with players that have been drafted.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/06/source-parker-tells-niners-that-crabtree-will-re-enter-draft/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Re: Rookie Contracts

I hope he does hold out til next year then get drafted even later than 10th.  a lot of teams will be reluctant to take him after demanding a much higher pay than his draft position calls for.  He could end up with a much smaller contract than hes being offered now

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Rookie Contracts

Shoot don't we have a reciever they could use and some spare parts?Hell if the Raiders don't want an all pro DE/OLB and he cost a 3rd and a 4th,what would it cost for a talented WR?????