rookie progress through mini-camp

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

rookie progress through mini-camp

Seems that Butler is very impressive and getting better by the minute. Chung seems to be doing very well, and Edelman seems to be *very* impressive in his position change.

Horrible news about Tyrone, but hopefully he'll be alright and can light it up. Not a lot of news about the big guys, though. I was hoping to hear more about those picks as I was sort of expecting the four above to do fairly well in camp.

Wasn't expecting to hear Ortiz' name again. Think he's got a shot this year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from levar. Show levar's posts

Re: rookie progress through mini-camp

Bulter is doing a good job an i think we see him start before week six or before. Chung is playing well too, also has good leadership.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

The great thing about Chung is that he acknowledges that the NFL is a completely different level, not just in the speed and intensity, but the complexity of the game as far as terminology goes. 

This shows he is not daunted- he is not afraid to stare at this huge challenge right in the face.

I find this very encouraging.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

hard to see how the big guys are doing without full contact.  Rookie Mini Camp is a no pads camp.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Chung will start before Butler!Unless there is an injury to either Bodden or Springs.Chung path has less in the way to slow him down.Where as Butler has to not only get past Whilhite and Wheatley but the 2 vets.I hope that they both fair well in either case.We have a nice mix now and only one midget DB Wheatley being undersized at 5'9".Bodden is damn near 6'2" while Springs is 6' even,while Whilhite is 5'11" the same goes for Mike Richardson,the kid who looks to be a little bigger than he's listed at is Marcus McClinton the UDFA from Kentucky they have him listed at 6'even but he looks bigger than Butler by a whole bunch more than that in the picture I saw of Butler and him in drills.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Is the public allowed in to view rookie mini camp?  If so where do I get Tickets?  It sounds like you guys were there.

Or are we just re-observation-ing others writing's?