Rookie WRs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nooyorkachusettes. Show Nooyorkachusettes's posts

Rookie WRs

I'm looking at the Patriots roster right now and it shows two rookie WRs... both from Navy.  Shun White and Tyree Barnes... I don't recognize these names are these guys snatched up pre-draft because they didn't expect to get drafted at all? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: Rookie WRs

In Response to Rookie WRs:
    I'm looking at the Patriots roster right now and it shows two rookie WRs... both from Navy.  Shun White and Tyree Barnes... I don't recognize these names are these guys snatched up pre-draft because they didn't expect to get drafted at all? 
    Posted by Nooyorkachusettes

they were signed as UDFA or picked last year but they need to serve their military commitment after they have done that they belong to the Patriots.  They also signed a FB who is also serving in the Navy.  I think it is a 2 year active commitment and then reserves so I believe and don't quote me on it all those guys will be available next offseason I think but anyways they belong to the Pats once they are done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

There actually are 3 Naval Academy players on their inactive roster because of Military commitments,the third guy is Eric Kettani a very good RB,but I believe they have too serve 4 years military service before they can be eligible for Discharge under Honorable conditions,they were originally thought to be able to get out of active commitments but the military changed their policy the year they came out college. White played the flanker position and Barnes was a legitimate WR. Allthough they were all very good atheletes at the Academy before they went into active duty,lord only knows what type of game shape they would be in now as they were signed after the 08 season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

BB loves those navy guys