rookies remind me of NUNN?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

rookies remind me of NUNN?

will there be several terence NUNNs at camp?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: rookies remind me of NUNN?

ive never really figured out you and ther toher terrance nunn lovers, the guy has done nothing but yet you talk about him like hes the next jerry rice

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

YES, I can't wait to find out which rookie free agents will make a few plays against 4th stringers in preseason games, sit on the Patriots practice squad for a while, then jet off to another team to keep the bench warm for their players.  Exciting stuff!

Never mind the next Wes Welker, Randall Gay, or Gary Guyton...we're looking for the next Terrence Nunn!  I mean, who doesn't love practice squad players?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

In Response to Re: rookies remind me of NUNN?:
    YES, I can't wait to find out which rookie free agents will make a few plays against 4th stringers in preseason games, sit on the Patriots practice squad for a while, then jet off to another team to keep the bench warm for their players.  Exciting stuff! Never mind the next Wes Welker, Randall Gay, or Gary Guyton...we're looking for the next Terrence Nunn!  I mean, who doesn't love practice squad players?
    Posted by pyegian

haha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Forget Terrance Nunn..............we need to find the next Bam Childress!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsareNumberone. Show PatsareNumberone's posts

In Response to rookies remind me of NUNN?:
    Posted by NEforever

Do you like Nunn or dislike him?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Fans should be looking for the next Mike Wright or Randall Gay or Gary Guyton vs. the next Terrence Nunn.

An URFA that impacts the team /> a one (or two) game preseason wonder.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

I'm not jumping on the Terrence Nunn band wagon, but I would like to have seen what he could have done last year with Brady. Nunn played at Nebraska with a poor QB, and not a program geared to the passing game. Last year in training camp and preseason there were 2 young receivers that stood out above the crowd. One was Terrence Nunn, the other Julian Edelman, and we know how he turned out. There are some players that look poor in training camp and preseason and go on to become good players, and also the other way around. But in most cases good players are consistent, as well as poor players (Joey Galloway). Nunn was making circus catches routinely in training camp. He is not Jerry Rice, or Randy Moss but he's probably a lot better than Larry Fitzgerald. (Just kidding)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Nunn and BJGE are all time Patriots hall-of-famers. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"But in most cases good players are consistent, as well as poor players (Joey Galloway). Nunn was making circus catches routinely in training camp."

It's kind of funny (actually stupid) to call Galloway a "poor player" while you're trying to legitimize Terrence Nunn.  Admitedly Galloway was a poor fit for the Patriots but there's a reason he's been in the league for 15 yrs and has put up many productive seasons.

By the way, Nunn only needs 689 receptions for 10,777 yds and 77 td's to equal Galloway's "poor" career.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

"But in most cases good players are consistent, as well as poor players (Joey Galloway). Nunn was making circus catches routinely in training camp." It's kind of funny (actually stupid) to call Galloway a "poor player" while you're trying to legitimize Terrence Nunn.  Admitedly Galloway was a poor fit for the Patriots but there's a reason he's been in the league for 15 yrs and has put up many productive seasons. By the way, Nunn only needs 689 receptions for 10,777 yds and 77 td's to equal Galloway's "poor" career.
    Posted by siestafiesta

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

Galloway was a good player a few years ago, but he was terrible for the Pat's. He couldn't get the playbook down and Brady had zero confidence in him. If you didn't know Nunn or Galloway and just judged them from training camp and preseason, it wasn't even close. Galloway's poor play in training camp carried all the way into the season. All I'm saying is it would have been nice to see what the guy had in an actual game. But guy's like you already have your team in place in March, and if you weren't grabbed in the first few rounds you have no shot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

Thanks for your responses, I relized it's time to move on and see who could be the next wr star!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

YES, I can't wait to find out which rookie free agents will make a few plays against 4th stringers in preseason games, sit on the Patriots practice squad for a while, then jet off to another team to keep the bench warm for their players.  Exciting stuff! Never mind the next Wes Welker, Randall Gay, or Gary Guyton...we're looking for the next Terrence Nunn!  I mean, who doesn't love practice squad players?
    Posted by pyegian

Thats Funny!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

ive never really figured out you and ther toher terrance nunn lovers, the guy has done nothing but yet you talk about him like hes the next jerry rice
    Posted by R3S1N20

+1, i NEVER understood this strange fascination with Terrence Nunn, why exactly are some Pats fans so impressed with him?  Because he had mild production against 3rd stringers in a few preseason games?  I really don't understand it whatsoever, nothing against the guy, but theres a reason why he's bouncing around on practice squads....I think he gets more praise than Moss, no joke

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

In Response to rookies remind me of NUNN?:
    Posted by NEforever

You are being facetious!

Facetious: not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark. 2. amusing; humorous. 3. lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person