roster look

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

roster look

I have been looking at the cuts and current roster.  I have a few thoughts.
    Hoyer getting cut:  He was not going to be here next year and was not showing much improvement.
    Demps on IR.  He needs to get into football shape.  A redshirt year will help.  Eventual replacement for Woodhead?
    Thin WR corp.  Branch lost a step.  Gaffney was not healthy.  Stallworth could not catch.  Hernandez will be playing wideout in some formations.
    Extra DL kept.  Cunningham and Brace played themselves onto the roster this year.  Lets hope it lasts into the season.
    Safety and DB look better this year.  Young talent with a lot of potential to grow.
    OL could be an issue but I think Dante will be the X factor.  He knows how to get the best out of the talent he has.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: roster look

I have never been a Hoyer fan.  I never thought he could carry this team if needed to, like Cassell did for the one season.  Matter of fact, I put Hoyer below Kolb, Matt Flynn and a lot of other back up QB's.  Again, he never impressed me one bit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: roster look

In response to TFB12s comment:

I have never been a Hoyer fan.  I never thought he could carry this team if needed to, like Cassell did for the one season.  Matter of fact, I put Hoyer below Kolb, Matt Flynn and a lot of other back up QB's.  Again, he never impressed me one bit.

agree with you