Rumors: Adalius Thomas' future with the Bears

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

Rumors: Adalius Thomas' future with the Bears

What would the patriots get in return for AD... saw this inside link on ESPN. dont have insider...

I would guess we would trade him for a 4th rounder. just get rid of him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Re: Rumors: Adalius Thomas' future with the Bears

Hopefully a 3rd, which we don't have. The Bears are short on picks though, having traded the farm for Grossman.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

The Pats will take whatever they can get for him.  The alternative is getting nothing when they cut him.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

It would be better to trade Adalius for a 7th round pick in 2099 than let him go anywhere he wants (Jets).  At least we can control his destination with a trade.  I believe, as do many others, that Adalius would thrive with the Jets.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

anything for this guy, put him the two Ws at CB in a deal and get what you can. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from YATitle14. Show YATitle14's posts

Cut his butt.  The only thing the guy can do is make tackles five yards downfield.  Let the Jets have him.  He stinks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Why does everyone think he'll thrive on the Jets? Because he did good one year in Baltimore? Even Ravens players talked about how overrated he is and how they had to put in specific schemes just for him....because he couldn't play theirs....

Let him go to the Jets.....he's not going to turn into Ray Lewis all of a sudden...he stinks.

Of cousre, I'd much rather trade him so we get something back in return, but I'm not worried about facing him next year. Heck...if we do...we should go right at him...lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Get the most you can for him. 

Even though, no cap means there is no hit for trading/cutting him, which is cool for me. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Not sure he's even tradeable.  Another team would have to honor his current contract if thet traded for him.  I could see other teams just wait for NE to cut him.