Rumours of Talib to skins on twitter on a 3 yr deal....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Rumours of Talib to skins on twitter on a 3 yr deal....

http://www.hogshaven.com/2013/3/14/4105916/film-breakdown-of-redskins-latest-signing-aqib-talib

It seems like alot of conjecture and I don't do twitter but scrolling downn and reading the posts people are saying it's all over twitter...

I haven't been upset yet with WW or any other stuff Pat's wise but this will sting if it has any validity.

We seriously need this guy. Our secondary blows.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Rumours of Talib to skins on twitter on a 3 yr deal....

Dude your link froze my computer. I hope this isnt true and if it is i hope Talib gives the pats the chance to match. I dont think it would be a huge deal for talib, washington has cap problems.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

This would be bad... still could be overcome by signing Grimes and Cason, but losing Talib would put a damper on an otherwise great day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Dude your link froze my computer. I hope this isnt true and if it is i hope Talib gives the pats the chance to match. I dont think it would be a huge deal for talib, washington has cap problems.

Sorry bro.. It's an actual link.. I didn't mean for that to happen.

Google it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

it says hopeful signing, whew....you scared me a bit there....but yea i agree they need to re-sign him. i will be as p.issed as TFB12 is about welker leaving, if they dont sign talib.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Based on reading that article it doesn't sound like anything is about to happen. Just a fan breaking down Talib and hoping that they sign him. They've been in talks with Talib (the 'Skins that is), but this says nothing about a deal being any more likely to happen.

Less concerned now...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

it says hopeful signing, whew....you scared me a bit there....but yea i agree they need to re-sign him. i will be as p.issed as TFB12 is about welker leaving, if they dont sign talib.

Yea the headline does...

But all the poster's are saying it's all over twitter..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

This is true... just wishful thinking on the bloggers behalf... no actual evidence pointing to a deal being any more likely than it was a few days ago.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Idk im still skeptical, Twitter is just a mess of people talking about stuff that they hope happens.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Hope its not true, the young CB from Pit was signed by the Saints today so there are fewer quality fallback options if they lose out on Talib

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Based on reading that article it doesn't sound like anything is about to happen. Just a fan breaking down Talib and hoping that they sign him. They've been in talks with Talib (the 'Skins that is), but this says nothing about a deal being any more likely to happen.

Less concerned now...

And again the Skins have Cap problem so any deal they offer shouldnt be too hard for the pats too counter.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Sorry if I mislead anyone...

Just constantly looking for any updates as I live and die Pats and wanted to let you all know what I wa reading and you can take what you want from it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Just constantly looking for any updates as I live and die Pats and wanted to let you all know what I wa reading and you can take what you want from it.

No problem always appreciate the effort. Just dont scare us like that. The more i look at the breakdown though the more i like talib. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

"Pump the breaks for now.. #Redskins are close with Talib but still have to tie up Davis. Have to be creative working deals #Patience"

That's the closest thing to a deal happening I can find, and it's via an unreliable source on twitter... doesn't seem too likely at this point. More stuff as well that makes it seem even more unlikely.

"Pump the breaks there

No he’s not. He retweeted some random guy with 6 followers who is claiming that. Russell was making a joke."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

No problem always appreciate the effort. Just dont scare us like that. The more i look at the breakdown though the more i like talib. 

Clearly he has off field issues but this guy is a difference maker.

IMO I thought at the start of free agency with that whole list he was still the most talented..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Less concerned now...

And again the Skins have Cap problem so any deal they offer shouldnt be too hard for the pats too counter.

Exactly. The Patriots can go toe-to-toe with the 'Skins in this negotiation and can easily outbid for Talib. If they are so inclined, he will remain a Patriot.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Less concerned now...

Exactly. The Patriots can go toe-to-toe with the 'Skins in this negotiation and can easily outbid for Talib. If they are so inclined, he will remain a Patriot.

Yes, but the question is will BB pay that much?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Clearly he has off field issues but this guy is a difference maker.

IMO I thought at the start of free agency with that whole list he was still the most talented..

He definitly is the most talented of the group.. The pats should offer the same as what Sean smith got. 3/18 would be a good deal for talib, Just make sure to include clauses in the contract that protect themselves if Talib has off the field issues again.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Less concerned now...

Yes, but the question is will BB pay that much?

As long as its not over the set value he has on talib. I sure hope BB has learned his lesson with putting scrubs in the secondary. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I'm totally excited about a change in philosophy with the offense but pleeeeaase can we for once in a long time get some stability in the secondary.

I loved BB's move to get Talib, I'm really hoping he signs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

This is a more concerning tweet... not sure how connected this guy is... for all we know he could be guessing, but if it's true I'm not terribly happy.

Again, I won't get too worried until a reputable source like Schefter (or someone along those lines) reports this.

HTTR24-7.com
     ‏@HTTR24_7

Looks that way but nothing is 100% until the ink is dry RT @bear4040: @HTTR24_7 skins going to get talib

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

This is a more concerning tweet... not sure how connected this guy is... for all we know he could be guessing, but if it's true I'm not terribly happy.

Again, I won't get too worried until a reputable source like Schefter (or someone along those lines) reports this.

HTTR24-7.com
     ‏@HTTR24_7

Looks that way but nothing is 100% until the ink is dry RT @bear4040: @HTTR24_7 skins going to get talib

Why is that more concerning?  Just curious.

This tweet would indicate that Talib to the 'Skins will happen. Again, perfectly possible that there's nothing to it, or that New England counters.

Talib is young, incredibly talented and would help the secondary and defense immensely. Talib, McCourty, Wilson, Dennard, and another CB would go a LONG way to making this defense Super Bowl caliber. Add another DT next to Vince and the defense is where it needs to be.