Running Backs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

Running Backs

Who do you see as the running backs on our team next year. I know we won't keep Bolden, Vereen, Ridley, Demps , and Woodhead. I see Ridley and Vereen as locks, Who will be the other two or one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Running Backs

why wont we keep all 5? Without a FB on the roster 4,5 is the normal number.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Mooney12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who do you see as the running backs on our team next year. I know we won't keep Bolden, Vereen, Ridley, Demps , and Woodhead. I see Ridley and Vereen as locks, Who will be the other two or one.

[/QUOTE]

Sadly, we know who's going. I was vocally against this guy earlier on in the season, but he's clearly the best 3rd and long RB we have. Since on 3rd and long, most of the DLmen come off and we get a bunch of time LBs or DBs, when he runs behind those big guys he's as elusive as it gets. 

Danny Woodhead gets the axe with Demps and Vereen being, essentially, the same players as him and they've invested so much in both. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mooney12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sadly, we know who's going. I was vocally against this guy earlier on in the season, but he's clearly the best 3rd and long RB we have. Since on 3rd and long, most of the DLmen come off and we get a bunch of time LBs or DBs, when he runs behind those big guys he's as elusive as it gets. 

Danny Woodhead gets the axe with Demps and Vereen being, essentially, the same players as him and they've invested so much in both. 

[/QUOTE]

demps is much quicker than vereen. vereen has nver played wr.. demps palyed wr and rb. so they dont have teh same skill set. 

depending how much they like woody and if they brng in another back to compete, tehy could keep demps as st or they could jettison woody.

my hunch is i dont see it. bb is very adherent to keeping smart players wiht good attitudes who work hard and especially that can do a lot of things. that is woodhead. that said, hes t the bottom of my rb chart.

bolden is a lock if he keeps his head on right. kid is a bulldozing talent that we dont have in the other backs (unl;ess he gets beat out by somene we bring in for compet. who happens to be even more outstanding-always possible).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

why wont we keep all 5? Without a FB on the roster 4,5 is the normal number.

[/QUOTE]

exaclty or 1 as spec teams