Running Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Running Game

I would not get too excited about the running game.  The reality is their backs are old and or backup players except for Maroney who is a bust anyway.  Time will tell but if they are used week in and week out they will not hold up because of injury and or stamina.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Running Game

Ifan?n Response to Running Game:
    [QUOTE]I would not get too excited about the running game.  The reality is their backs are old and or backup players except for Maroney who is a bust anyway.  Time will tell but if they are used week in and week out they will not hold up because of injury and or stamina.   
    Posted by bingobilly[/QUOTE]

Jets  Fan?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Concerned Troll

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Bingo- Yeah.....I think they should just give up and concede the season to the Jets and Dolphins

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

We can't know what the future will bring, but right now.,,

THE PATS HAVE A RUNNING GAME!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm worried about Brady. I think he'll only throw 42 TDs and not 45 TDs. =( 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Running Game:
    [QUOTE]I'm worried about Brady. I think he'll only throw 42 TDs and not 45 TDs. =( 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

It's going to make this season just unbearable but I mean, I guess we'll just watch to support our guys anyway.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

I hope Sammy Morris can stay healthy, He is fun to watch as he deals out the pain! Hopefully more than just one week!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Running Game:
    [QUOTE]I would not get too excited about the running game.  The reality is their backs are old and or backup players except for Maroney who is a bust anyway.  Time will tell but if they are used week in and week out they will not hold up because of injury and or stamina.   
    Posted by bingobilly[/QUOTE]
    Buzz Killington stikes again!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Man if I were a Jets fan I'd be worried about their own running game. Pop-gun offense in Green New Jersey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Listen round here we only talk about how awsome we are! Taylor never gets hurt, neither does Morris and Maroney is just saving himself for the later part of his career. Combined I see over 2800 hundred yards rushing between the 3 (would have reached 3k, but Belicheck will sit Maroney to save him for the Super Bowl). And don't forget to add 10 rushing TD's a piece...And zero fumbles.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Running Game:
    [QUOTE]I'm worried about Brady. I think he'll only throw 42 TDs and not 45 TDs. =( 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

It's great to be optimistic and all, but Brady's high water mark outside of 2007 is 28 TDs.  If he meets or exceeds that and the running game is effective, that will be fine.  I'm pretty sure this team's success will come down to defense and can they pressure the passer with any consistency.