Running up the Score=Injuries!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Re: Running up the Score=Injuries!

I seem to have forgotten, is the object of the game to score more points than the other team in a certain amount of time?

When did football turn into a wuss sport where people are complaining that other teams are scoring too many points?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I think we have ridden this pony into the ground. Time to get a new mount, I'm done here

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

a player can get knocked out of the game on the first snap in the first qtr.we all know this from last year.sure once the score is out of reach bring in the reserves like they did last week.i think the team did it right.there will always be risks of injury,we just have to hope it dosent happen.i really enjoyed the game last week.i think the players did also.if there was one positive of last week.it was the team getting in rhythm,and sync working out all the rust,and kinks.which is a good thing.the first five games the pats looked bad,even in the games they won.if they can look crisp in this game,i think they could be back to the 2007 form.even against a winless team you can tell by the execution of there play on where they are at.