Rusty, out of curiosity...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Rusty, out of curiosity...

I was poking around at the Celtics forum and saw you absolutely ripping the Celtics, specifically Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, and the Celtics defense and general attitude.

You were essentially saying that this team was lacking spirit and that their defense was lacking.

How could you possibly say that about the Celtics team, but then turn around and heap praise on a Patriots secondary that is clearly not stellar (at this point -- I expect them to improve as the season progresses and as Talib is integrated).

I realize the Celtics don't look to hot this season, but there certainly seems to be a double-standard at work here.

I'm genuinely curious about your thought process.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Rusty, out of curiosity...

I'll bet he is loved there just as much as he is here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I'll bet he is loved there just as much as he is here."

Umm, not so much, as he only shows up there when the team is struggling and he can get his rage on. He's not around day in day out through the ups and downs as he is here. When the Celts went on a great playoff run last year and found their mojo he was nowhere to be found. Definitely a Pats fan first and foremost, nothing wrong with that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"I'll bet he is loved there just as much as he is here."

Umm, not so much, as he only shows up there when the team is struggling and he can get his rage on. He's not around day in day out through the ups and downs as he is here. When the Celts went on a great playoff run last year and found their mojo he was nowhere to be found. Definitely a Pats fan first and foremost, nothing wrong with that.

[/QUOTE]

So, I was correct.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Celtics will be good. Give them time to adjust to their new players.

The Celtics forum is no different from here. They have their Laker trolls and their Rondo bashers and more Laker trolls and their one-game-reactionaries and more Laker trolls.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Any hope for the NHL playing this year?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'll answer the question for you! Rusty got caught up an agenda years ago, it involved the rebuilding of this young and exciting defense - many many people called him out on the "progress" of this defense since. So he supports, defends, contorts, fabricates, deflects all critizism of the our defense. Second picks that are busts are to be forgoten. Free agents added to the defense that did absolutely nothing to help are not mentioned. Passes that fly over the heads of defensive backs for first downs are ignored. The lowest rankings in every major statistical catergory for the defense are flat out lies.

It's a sad sad thing, it really is. Then he turns around and bashes our top ranked, record setting offense and quarterback. The world is laughing (well just everyone on this board).

Hey RUST, run a spell checky over this for me, will yeah? It's all the guy is good for - did he tell you he went to college?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Funny... the Pats are ranked #12 in the NFL in points per game allowed and rank #1 in turnovers.

Where are the lowest rankings in every statistical category again?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.