RUSTY: PATS D MAKES SANCHEZ LOOK LIKE ROGERS

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: RUSTY: PATS D MAKES SANCHEZ LOOK LIKE ROGERS

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gotta say That D is a real Steel Curtain when defending the pass 'ol Rusty

Who knew Mark Sanchez could look like Aaron Rodgers? I'm sure it's Brady's fault though

Good thing BB rebuilt that D, fleecing the rest of the NFL while he did

[/QUOTE]

This thread proves beyond a doubt that you are a troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

EDIT

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

Give them some props. They made some good plays with the game on the line. That counts for something.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The Patriot's defense is like a snow cone maker, but instead of making snow cones, they make Joe Montanas. All you have to do is add some quarterback - mix it into the Patriot's defense annnnndd...out comes a fresh brand new Joe Montana!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Patriot's defense is like a snow cone maker, but instead of making snow cones, they make Joe Montanas. All you have to do is add some quarterback - mix it into the Patriot's defense annnnndd...out comes a fresh brand new Joe Montana!!!

[/QUOTE]

thanks for the creative intelligent humor mthurl.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

saying he looked like rodgers is a bit dramatic, he did throw for alot of yards, but he only had 1 td and he had 2 turnovers....defense made the plays at the end when they needed to....so did the offense when they got down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

saying he looked like rodgers is a bit dramatic, he did throw for alot of yards, but he only had 1 td and he had 2 turnovers....defense made the plays at the end when they needed to....so did the offense when they got down.

[/QUOTE]

+10

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I would say that going overboard. I think he looked like Eli Mannig or maybe Tony Romo, which might not sound like much but is a huge improvement for him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep .....:-)))))) after all some here said about Sanchez this week.... Embarrassing :-(((

Thanks for the Laugh

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

This secondary is pathetic.  Receivers running wide open all day long.  Again.  The front 7 is better against the run, but the secondary looks just as bad against the pass as they did last year. 

They have to dial up some pressure up front, which they did (to their credit) in OT.

The offense also continues to struggle to put a team away in the 4th quarter.

A win is a win, but I thought the Jets outplayed them today.   Very fortunate to escape with a win.  Really dodged a bullet.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Just for that Mthurl LAUGH .... I'll perhaps go over the Ganggreen Board and see whats up ...:-)) or down.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would say that going overboard. I think he looked like Eli Mannig or maybe Tony Romo, which might not sound like much but is a huge improvement for him.

[/QUOTE]

personally I think "looked like Eli Manning" is a high compliment indeed!

[/QUOTE] Number-wise yes but inreality  Eli would have driven for a @@$@%%$#$ TD at the end instead of fumbling and Romo would have also driven the length of the field in OT just to throw a spectacular interception in the end zone.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Manning has a good receiving corps when everyone is healthy.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Eli Manning is amazing. It would be stupid to doubt the guy. He has become the new Tom Brady, the 2001-2006 one, not the post 2007 one.

Elite , Clutch,  does more with less around him than other top QB's.  I will never doubt the guy ever again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to Spetznaz24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Eli Manning is amazing. It would be stupid to doubt the guy. He has become the new Tom Brady, the 2001-2006 one, not the post 2007 one.

Elite , Clutch,  does more with less around him than other top QB's.  I will never doubt the guy ever again.

[/QUOTE]

He's certainly clutch but you do not win super bowls with nothing around you. The Giants have talent everywhere and it's recieving core is terrific. Cruz just blew by everyone on the winning TD. It looked like Montana to Rice. A 10 yard pass going for an 70 yard TD. I can't recall if he was even touched.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

New Headline: Logan Airport Baggage Handlers Make New York Look Like Bikini Atoll

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Gotta say That D is a real Steel Curtain when defending the pass 'ol Rusty

Who knew Mark Sanchez could look like Aaron Rodgers? I'm sure it's Brady's fault though

Good thing BB rebuilt that D, fleecing the rest of the NFL while he did

[/QUOTE]

WoW!  Wait a minute here.  That is an insult to Aaron Rodgers.  While Sanchez made some good plays he made a lot of bad ones too.  Not sure if you are serious with that comment but if you are then you are crazy.

25. This post has been removed.