Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty may be too quick in lableling people, but he is often right (balanced offense, Brady under center, roster depth, cap management).

[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Re: Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

The only reason people want Rusty out and I'd say it's the same for TFB12 is the personal insults...if he doesn't like how the discussion is going he stoops to insults about intelligence, education, income....whatever! There's no place for it on a fan forum for a sports team. You guys here defending Rusty are simply people who haven't had the pleasure of a personal bashing yet. We're supposed to be adults on here discussing a sport....i'd call name calling and general bashing on the same level of immaturity as not being able to ignore someone!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Some of you people should be banned from playing with sharp objects.

This mental case in question has been BANNED by the mods somewhere around 30 f'n times! DO YOU GET THAT? Or are you THAT f'n stupid????

Wait, no need to answer that. Obviously most of you are. It's why the world is so dysfunctional everywhere you turn. It's obvious on this issue, and it's obvious on the football talk here. Or maybe you think the mods that banned Rusty over and over and over are just "childish" as well. LMAO@ the mass stupidity here.

[/QUOTE]

You and your angry, embittred troll guild reporting me over and over like a seething gang of insecure morons and lobbying the mod or mods doesn't mean anything.

You just could never handle me being right the whole time. BB rebuilt on the fly while Brady has underperformed in the postseason since 2007.

You just can't handle my analysis being correct.

I don't care if I was banned 1,000 times. I was still accurate in my analysis.

[/QUOTE]

Stuff it mental case. The mods don't jump to the crack of the "report" whip. If they did I'm sure you wouldn't currently have nearly 5K posts in some 50 days.

And you are virtually NEVER right. I have PROVEN you wrong almost daily for years. You are a liar and have been caught red handed too many times to count. Whenever you are proven wrong, you just skulk away with your tail between your legs leaving no reply like the cowardly troll you are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Some of you "adults" should be absolutely embarrassed of yourselves.  How pathetic is it that some of you want a certain poster to be exiled from a public forum?  Get over yourselves.  If you don't like a certain poster and you can't possibly build up the strength to read over their drivel and not respond, then I would suggest you use this brilliant innovation tool called the ignore button.  My goodness.  It's not rocket science.  This place is continuously deteriorating because half of you can't carry yourselves like adults.  This makes 3rd grade bickering look like intellectual debate.

[/QUOTE]

Whatever the Irish said. Time to grow up, folks.

Besides, is it wrong to like both Russ and TFB? Rusty may be too quick in lableling people, but he is often right (balanced offense, Brady under center, roster depth, cap management). He also produces at least 50% of all posts on the forum :) TFB seems to be a genuine Pats fan and his artwork is great. Let's cut him some slack this year as he is dealing with his loss.

[/QUOTE]

I tried to be nice and genuine about that, but he's the one following me around. It's him.  

Thanks for pointing out my consistent, accruate analyis on the balance and Brady under Center. I have an open bet right now with AGCSBill or anyone else who wants to take the wager this coming Monday night.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, say thanks to an under 200 post "supporter".

Who do you think you're kidding nutjob? You yourself claim you can rattle off 50 posts in one lunch-break. I'm sure you can create several 100-200 post fakes in a couple of days "multi-tasking". LMAO@U

You fool the oblivious and nobody else Megatool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

This mental case in question has been BANNED by the mods somewhere around 30 f'n times! DO YOU GET THAT? Or are you THAT f'n stupid????

Wait, no need to answer that. Obviously most of you are. It's why the world is so dysfunctional everywhere you turn. It's obvious on this issue, and it's obvious on the football talk here. Or maybe you think the mods that banned Rusty over and over and over are just "childish" as well. LMAO@ the mass stupidity here.

[/QUOTE]

Calm down, Patsfansince1966.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In the immortal words of the civil rights legend Mr. King: "Can't we all just get along?"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to fatsam72's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In the immortal words of the civil rights legend Mr. King: "Can't we all just get along?"

[/QUOTE]

But, isn't this like watching America's Funniest Videos and you laugh at a something you know must have hurt, but, you still laugh?  It is interesting how discussions about the Patriots, with so many posters voicing their personal opinion are then attacked by someone who is also voicing their personal opinion.  Like when you go to a Gallagher show, put plastic over your head so you don't get wet from the pi**ing contest!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only reason people want Rusty out and I'd say it's the same for TFB12 is the personal insults...if he doesn't like how the discussion is going he stoops to insults about intelligence, education, income....whatever! There's no place for it on a fan forum for a sports team. You guys here defending Rusty are simply people who haven't had the pleasure of a personal bashing yet. We're supposed to be adults on here discussing a sport....i'd call name calling and general bashing on the same level of immaturity as not being able to ignore someone!

[/QUOTE]

Completely false.

You lied about attending BC once. I caught you in it so that's your beef with me.  It was during an exchange where you chose ignorance after I tried to educate you on a topic.

I cannot imagine being 21 or 22 and being belligerent towards someone older who knows more or is sharing experiences or knowledge with a younger person.

It's actually a major sign of weakness and in character on your  part.

Millennial flaw.  Sorry, but it is. Not all of them, but you sort of fit that mold.  

[/QUOTE]

Well you've just proven my point you fool. You'll never believe anything I say about myself so what's the point. I remember the argument rusty....it wasn't about football it was about drugs. You said that if you had a few vodka red bulls it would do the same as taking adderall which i told you was nonsense, which it is but it's beyond the point. Re-read what you've just written you said you don't deal out personal attacks and then you personally attacked me, Bravo!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I haven't even stepped foot in here until now and it looks like Rusty has been busy here attacking me and others, unbelievable.  This guy has to be the biggest drama queen I have ever witnessed.

Rusty has been banned easily 20 times that I have noticed.  There is a reason why he has been banned so many times.  The guy calls names and attacks anyone and everyone who has a different opinion then his, it's childish and ridiculous.   He started attacking my opinion back in 2008 when I first joined, he was Huggy Bear back then.  The guy keeps a notebook on everyone here and uses it to attack them.  He self admits that he gets drunk and comes on here to troll people. 

Look at him continue to call people jet trolls.  When I first started here he was calling everyone who didn't agree with him Underdog or UD who is a colts fan and has been posting here longer then I have.

It's never ending with this guy.  I have had a problem with 2 people on this forum, Rusty and RallyC.  That is it.  Babe and I have had disagreements in the past yet we get along fine.  Me and Texas Pat have got into a couple big disagreements in the past but we get along fine too.  Look at Rusty.  He doesn't get along with anyone. 

Sure, everyone can say put Rusty on ignore but have you tried it?  Have you ever ignored Rusty?  I have.  I even suggested that we don't respond to each others posts and guess what... I put him on ignore and he continued to attack me and respond to my posted opinions.  It's never ending with this guy.  He is a jealous mental midget, plain and simple.  His attacking how/when I became a fan is silly.  He still lies about the facts even though I told him many times.  His "true fan" mumbo jumbo is silly and pathetic.  You support a team for any length and time, regardless when you start, gives you a right to have an opinion about your team.  That's why I bring up the meeting Kraft stuff, lol!  It's mocking his silliness, shows how ridiculous his "fan requirement" are, yet he doesn't get it.  BTW, Rusty I have met Mr Kraft, have you mr. super fan?  LOL!

He likes to say my explanations are odd, well I find it very odd that he spends so much time on here bashing people and telling his lies to support his opinion.  The guy lies about facts.  Facts that others show him he is wrong and lying and then he tries to change the subject and deflect that he lied.  And what is the number... averaging 100 posts a day on here??  Unbelievable.  That is a guy who's life is about trolling this forum and attacking people.  Plain and simple.. and then he has the audacity to tease other people about their life?  Their jobs, education, etc?  Look at the situation with rkarp.  rkarp comes here and provides great info for us and Rusty gets all but hurt that someone knows more then him.  Plain and simple, rkarp owned Rusty on the tommy kelly situation and Rusty continues to deny it and try and deflect it.

And yes, I find it odd that when rkarp asks if Rusty is going to the Panthers game when it is taking place in his area.  This guy talks about being such a big fan yet he isn't going to the game to support his team, especially since it has been so long since he has been to a Pats game.  Are you kidding me?  Something is very odd here folks.

You know I started coming here to talk about Pats football, provide some funny material which I have done and I continue to be involved with the many contests great members put on here, the pick the score games, the knockout games, the fantasy football, things that make this forum fun.  Rusty does not get involved in any of that. No, it's not a requirement here but it just proves what his agenda here is.... to spew his garbage, push his agenda, troll and attack people, call them names and pretty much do everything in his power to make this place a chaotic place filled with drama every single day just so he can post his opinion and try and satisfy his need to feel right or relevant.. He is a joke.   Do you forget how nice this place is when he does (rare as it is) take a small absence?  When he is not here posting this place is as it is intended to be....  A nice, fun place to talk football and have fun.

But hey, I have tried many times to make it so him and I don't respond to each others posts, yet he can not stop himself from doing so.  So I will not sit idle and let him continue his jealous, childish attacks on me.  If you want me gone then fine, vote me out of here and I will go, this place will continue to be a mess with Rusty here, otherwise you need to get Rusty off this forum or get him to change his ways and control his disturbed issues.  As I mentioned, I have ignored him but he can not do the same with me. There is something about him that he just can not control himself. 

Ok, that's all I have to say about the situation.  Since Quagmire set this thread up I will check back later tonight, I believe he said 24 hrs from the time he made the thread, and go by his results and I expect Rusty to do the same.

Good day!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Depends.  If Rusty leaves namecalling and insults out - and talks strictly football - then both stay in. Otherwise, Rusty leaves. Based on Rusty being the instigator most of the time.

(Quote)

Peace and Love all around is my vote!

(Rusty: I prefer you to be cut out the name calling and insults and make this a civil, enjoyable place for everyone or ..... leave.) 

[/QUOTE]

Go read JoePats Carolina thread.  TFB12 initiated the problems by stalking and trolling me. He was called about Wazzu (and others).

Go to the source. Always go to the source. TFB12 has gone off the rails since March when BB walked from Welkie.

Heck, even PatsEng went off the rails. Truce Champ and others have needed to call him out recently, too.

Their troll work will not be accepted here.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty

I would like to see you be a respected member of this community. You have much to contribute. The thing is: we all have to hold our tongue when someone else insults us. We do not control others. We can only control ourselves. Insulting others will not get them to change. If we change ourselves and don't worry about others behavior we will be better off. This is not a contest to out smart each other, out insult each other. We are a community of Pats fans. Sometimes, we get intruded upon by non-Pats fans. When we do, just let them be. Don't respond. There is no need to fight back. It does not matter who starts it.

You can a great dude! How about showing other people here how respectful and generous of spirit you can be?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

they r both jabros at times but da commy likes them both! they add flavor to an otherwise stale quaggy world!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

TFB
    You contribute a lot here but your problem is you are letting someone get under your skin. You feel you are being treated unfairly, that Rusty is not abiding by the rules, that he goes back on his word, etc. Maybe, you are right but why are you letting someone affect you so much? I am suggesting that you look at your part in it. What do you contribute to the conflict? What allows you to get so upset?

Pride, ego and control are big issues for most of us. Pride (being right) has eaten my lunch on many occasions and I have paid the price with being angry uselessly or hurt other people with it or separated myself from others because of it. Why put yourself in one of those positions? Why do you need to be right or have your own way?

Perhaps, I am being a bit personal with you but I want you to know that as I ask those questions of you I also ask them to myself.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

but he is often right (balanced offense, Brady under center, roster depth, cap management).

[/QUOTE]

I have no clue how you can say this. They're currently 7-2 in the REGULAR SEASON. You know, that part of the season that they have not had any issues with in the last 5 years? They've been fine with Brady in the shotgun, Brady under center, or Brady standing at the freakin hot dog stand for crying out loud.

Nothing Rusty says is more than his opinion/speculation until they win a SB doing it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

-In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

-" BOOM BABY"- Cool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB
    You contribute a lot here but your problem is you are letting someone get under your skin. You feel you are being treated unfairly, that Rusty is not abiding by the rules, that he goes back on his word, etc. Maybe, you are right but why are you letting someone affect you so much? I am suggesting that you look at your part in it. What do you contribute to the conflict? What allows you to get so upset?

Pride, ego and control are big issues for most of us. Pride (being right) has eaten my lunch on many occasions and I have paid the price with being angry uselessly or hurt other people with it or separated myself from others because of it. Why put yourself in one of those positions? Why do you need to be right or have your own way?

Perhaps, I am being a bit personal with you but I want you to know that as I ask those questions of you I also ask them to myself.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post.

I'm tired of how he ruins the forum.  I'm tired of how he attacks everyone who doesn't agree with him.  I'm tired of him making up lies and false claims.  I'm tired of him doing whatever it takes for him to push his ridiculous, lie filled agenda.  You try to have a reasonable discussion with him and all he does is attack.  He has a serious problem with having to be right all the time.   

We have fans from other teams here, big deal.  It's good back and forth discussion and never gets out of hand until Rusty gets involved, then it is a mess  This place would be so much better without him here, or heck even if he changed.  Well, he isn't going to change so there goes that.  He is more trouble then he is worth here. 

Hey, I don't care what he says about me.  I have a wonderful life, I hang here to add to my football enjoyment, lots of great and fun people here.  That's it.  And then you have Rusty who drags it all down.  He doesn't have to believe anything about me, but it is beyond ridiculous the same attacks, over and over again, lie after lie even after I told him a million times.  That is exactly what a forum troll is.  Its the same garbage from a guy who seems to be a complete fraud, someone who seems to feel the need to break people down to feel better about himself.  He is a mental midget, a loser in life and all he does is cause problems here.

How many people do you see me argue with like I do with him?  How many people do you see him argue with like he does with me?   It's like a 1:50 ratio.  Does that not show what is going on here with him?  He is a child who has to have his way.  Can not accept any other way. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

-In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

-" BOOM BABY"- Cool

[/QUOTE]

Stop quoting him you foolish troll. He's on ignore for lack of worth. I see from your transgression nothing has changed in that regard.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

but he is often right (balanced offense, Brady under center, roster depth, cap management).

[/QUOTE]

I have no clue how you can say this. They're currently 7-2 in the REGULAR SEASON. You know, that part of the season that they have not had any issues with in the last 5 years? They've been fine with Brady in the shotgun, Brady under center, or Brady standing at the freakin hot dog stand for crying out loud.

Nothing Rusty says is more than his opinion/speculation until they win a SB doing it.

[/QUOTE]

He can say that because he's probably Rusty. LMAO

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He can say that because he's probably Rusty. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

You are probably right, Babe.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

You missed his appearance here last week.   He was using his other board name to flood the board with inflammatory posts.

[/QUOTE]

Commiserating with your fellow mental case I see.

You've been wrong 1000 times easily Megatool. You're a certified imbecile. But you have never been more wrong. LMAO@U

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, Bustchise.  It's not speculation at all. I've done the research and yes, until they do what I am saying through 3 rounds of a postseason and win a SB, yes, they will not win one.

No team wins a SB by ignoring a run a game, especially almost completely in the second half with a lead.

Not a one.

Fact.

[/QUOTE]

Ok, more bustchise finger pointing.  Everyone who disagrees is always bustchise to you, right huggybear.  How many different names have you had over the years?  20? 30?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In another good football thread that was hijacked by all this arguing and namecalling nonsense, TFB12 made the following proposal to Harvey/Rusty:

So come on, lets do this... Post a thread or have someone post a thread and everyone vote who they want gone and then honor the vote.  People under 100 posts don't count.  What do you say?

You have said I'm not a true fan.  You said true fans don't like me here, so lets do it, come on agree to it and lets do this.  Lets see if you are right.    Put up or shut up right now!

So at their request vote here now. Who would you like to see leave?! Rules; 1 vote per poster, must have minimum of 100 posts to vote. You may vote for the following (a vote for a person is a vote for them to leave the forum);

a) Rusty

b) TFB12

c) Neither; but agree to a truce and to be respectful of others

My Vote; I dont want to see anyone leave the forum, but I would like to see everybody be respectful of others opinions. Good luck to both of you!

Current votes (highest vote must leave) EDIT: as of 0900 hours

Rusty-    3

TFB12-   0

Neither-  7

(P.S. Note to mods; would have been easier if the "poll" option was still here!

[/QUOTE]

QUEENIE and his 12 aliases should be permanently banned...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sounds great, Bustchise.  It's not speculation at all. I've done the research and yes, until they do what I am saying through 3 rounds of a postseason and win a SB, yes, they will not win one.

No team wins a SB by ignoring a run a game, especially almost completely in the second half with a lead.

Not a one.

Fact.

Of the past 10 teams to finish number one in the NFL in rushing yards, seven made the playoffs, but only two advanced as far as the conference title game. The average regular season record for the past 10 team rushing leaders was 9.3-6.7, and the combined record for the seven teams that made the playoffs was 4-7.

With that in mind, I did some research on the past 10 Super Bowl Champions, and how well they performed in overall rushing yards, yards per carry and rushing touchdowns.

In terms of rushing yards, only two teams finished in the top five: The '05 Steelers, who ranked fifth with 2223 yards, and the '07 Giants, who finished fourth in the NFL with 2148 yards.

With regards to simple effectiveness (yards per attempt), only the '07 Giants managed to crack the top five when they finished fourth with 4.6 yards per attempt.

As for rushing touchdowns, the '05 Steelers finished fifth with 21, and the '09 Saints finished third, also with 21 rushing touchdowns.

On average, the past 10 Super Bowl winners finished near the middle of the pack in terms of rushing yards and yards per attempt, while just barely cracking the top 10 in rushing touchdowns.

The past 10 team rushing leaders averaged just under 167 yards per game, while the past 10 Super Bowl winners averaged just over 116 yards on the ground.

When it comes to Super Bowl and playoff success, maybe an effective ground game isn't as important as which quarterback is handing the football off in-between passing plays.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2013/8/1/4575002/steelers-2013-season-preview-running-back-game-depth-chart

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I have one name right now.  Stop getting me banned and you would have seen my original name from 2007 which was Rusty.

When they ban you, dummy, you can't use an old name. 

Who is Huggy Bear?  Christ, you're dumb. It's so annoying. Dumb people are annoying. lol

I have never reported you, ever. Matter of fact I have never reported anyone here.

You were huggy bear when I first joined in 08. You noticed a new account and you thought I was UD.

Why have you been banned so many times?  I still have my original account.

Get a life. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I was not Huggy Bear and have never held multiple accounts at the same time here. Ever.

You shouldn't have your original account after your poor and trollish behavior here since March.

You'd love it if Brady were to choke now and Welker was here in January. You care more about regular season stats and fantasy football which is why you joined here in 2008 when Brady got hurt. You came in to commiserate when Brady got hurt.

You're not fooling anyone. Also, no one with a brain thinks your backstory is real either.

BB was scapegoated and run out of Cleveland.  

Hahahahaha!!  Lies, lies and more lies.  You keep looking foolish.  Just like trying to squirm your way out of being owned by rkarp.

Huggy Bear fits your "Characters" screen names.  I'm starting to think each screen name is actually one of your multiple personalities.  Hahahaha!!

You're not fooling anyone.  You are a loser!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

I never thought there could be this much turmoil between NFL fans, ESPECIALLY Patriots fans. 
    First off, this is a forum. Everyone's opinions are welcome, whether you like it or not. 

I only see this type of behavior from 10-12 year old "keyboard warriors" fighting over what video game is the best. If I wanted to experience that, I could just go back to those other forums. I thought all of you were grown men? Atleast, that's what you say. I'm not seeing that for many posters here. 

Point is, we're here for one thing only: to talk Patriot football. That's what these message board are for, not making a contest to see who wants who out of here. Even though both sides here may have their likes and dislikes about each other, they both bring up good points and are very outspoken.

I know I sound like a broken record, but there IS an ignore button for a reason. Use it. 

I'm just here to talk football, and I'm sure that was your initial reason for coming here too.