Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

I vote C - Neither.

Everyone deserves their "soapbox" time whether you agree with them or not.  Make your points and move on without demeaning a poster with name calling etc.  Besides, no one forces us to read their posts or respond.  The more you respond to their posts, the more you are acknowledging them.  For example, I rarely post a reply to obvious troll type posts trying to elicit a response just for the sake of it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to neinmd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

C. Why should anyone have to leave this forum? That kind of posse-enforced diktat rubs me the wrong way.

[/QUOTE]

Well said, sir.

[/QUOTE]

Gotta agree...  Hey QUAGS......  based on constitutional grounds,  Our forum is about free speech and tolerance of differing ideas.   Want everyone to express themselves without any reservations.    Gotta try and maintain the high road.     Evolve.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

If people are bothered by anybody posting here, then why do they come back?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

C

Peace and Love all around is my vote!

As Dwark said: it takes ignoring insulting posts to succeed. Insulting posters may not be able to change their behavior or chose not to because they get "a rise" out of their aggressive behavior. The only course for us is to put people on "ignore" and not respond to attacks.

If the insulting posters would leave on their own volition that would be great but that is wishful thinking.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Quagmire you need to keep the score accurate

I see 6 votes for Rusty to leave:

Me

darwk

phatvirgin - because you know rusty wont leave insults and name calling out

Babe

RushThePillPopper

NYC

and from reading that thread, C was never an option

Rusty = 6 votes to leave

TFB12 = 0

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

My question for all you "Rusty" haters is who is holding a gun to your head to read his posts?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My question for all you "Rusty" haters is who is holding a gun to your head to read his posts?

[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Biggest joke is if this "Rusty" character did leave EVERYBODY on the forum would have to go as well according to TFB as there is not a poster here that he has not at one time or another accused of being  "Rusty"......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Some of you "adults" should be absolutely embarrassed of yourselves.  How pathetic is it that some of you want a certain poster to be exiled from a public forum?  Get over yourselves.  If you don't like a certain poster and you can't possibly build up the strength to read over their drivel and not respond, then I would suggest you use this brilliant innovation tool called the ignore button.  My goodness.  It's not rocket science.  This place is continuously deteriorating because half of you can't carry yourselves like adults.  This makes 3rd grade bickering look like intellectual debate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Me

darwk

Babe

RushThePillPopper

NYC

Rusty = 6 votes to leave

TFB12 = 0

[/QUOTE]

Look at you, PhatRex.  Coming in as a "new" poster with a whopping 1.5 months of posting under your belt demanding people to leave.  Several have called you out for the troll you are and you have the nerve to tell others to leave?  LMAO@U troll

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In another good football thread that was hijacked by all this arguing and namecalling nonsense, TFB12 made the following proposal to Harvey/Rusty:

So come on, lets do this... Post a thread or have someone post a thread and everyone vote who they want gone and then honor the vote.  People under 100 posts don't count.  What do you say?

You have said I'm not a true fan.  You said true fans don't like me here, so lets do it, come on agree to it and lets do this.  Lets see if you are right.    Put up or shut up right now!

So at their request vote here now. Who would you like to see leave?! Rules; 1 vote per poster, must have minimum of 100 posts to vote. You may vote for the following (a vote for a person is a vote for them to leave the forum);

a) Rusty

b) TFB12

c) Neither; but agree to a truce and to be respectful of others

My Vote; I dont want to see anyone leave the forum, but I would like to see everybody be respectful of others opinions. Good luck to both of you!

Current votes (highest vote must leave) EDIT: as of 0900 hours

Rusty-    3

TFB12-   0

Neither-  7

(P.S. Note to mods; would have been easier if the "poll" option was still here!

[/QUOTE]

Who let the 3rd grade girl start a thread here?  Geez.  This is a whole new low.  Beyond sad.

[/QUOTE]

wazz you obv didnt read teh thread. Not me, they said have someone start. you dont like it dont read it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Me

darwk

Babe

RushThePillPopper

NYC

Rusty = 6 votes to leave

TFB12 = 0

[/QUOTE]

Look at you, PhatRex.  Coming in as a "new" poster with a whopping 1.5 months of posting under your belt demanding people to leave.  Several have called you out for the troll you are and you have the nerve to tell others to leave?  LMAO@U troll

[/QUOTE]

+1

No doubt, Irish, someone posting with only a few months of moniker time can't really be believed about their opinion of other posters on this board.  Yeah, we know many have multiple "personalities" or have been banned numerous times with other names.  Either way, to judge and deny is not the way to go about this endeavor.  Just don't reply!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

Some of you "adults" should be absolutely embarrassed of yourselves.  How pathetic is it that some of you want a certain poster to be exiled from a public forum?  Get over yourselves.  If you don't like a certain poster and you can't possibly build up the strength to read over their drivel and not respond, then I would suggest you use this brilliant innovation tool called the ignore button.  My goodness.  It's not rocket science.  This place is continuously deteriorating because half of you can't carry yourselves like adults.  This makes 3rd grade bickering look like intellectual debate.

[/QUOTE]

This. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

i vote for tfb 12 and i know i dont have 100 posts or whatever but i read almost every post written by you guys so do with that what you please. tfb please leave rusty alone troll

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In another good football thread that was hijacked by all this arguing and namecalling nonsense, TFB12 made the following proposal to Harvey/Rusty:

So come on, lets do this... Post a thread or have someone post a thread and everyone vote who they want gone and then honor the vote.  People under 100 posts don't count.  What do you say?

You have said I'm not a true fan.  You said true fans don't like me here, so lets do it, come on agree to it and lets do this.  Lets see if you are right.    Put up or shut up right now!

So at their request vote here now. Who would you like to see leave?! Rules; 1 vote per poster, must have minimum of 100 posts to vote. You may vote for the following (a vote for a person is a vote for them to leave the forum);

a) Rusty

b) TFB12

c) Neither; but agree to a truce and to be respectful of others

My Vote; I dont want to see anyone leave the forum, but I would like to see everybody be respectful of others opinions. Good luck to both of you!

Current votes (highest vote must leave)

Rusty-0

TFB12-0

Neither-1

(P.S. Note to mods; would have been easier if the "poll" option was still here!

[/QUOTE]

i have no problem with rusty at all. every day it seems theres some stupid thread calling him out. what about the guys here that dont like the patriots? ridiculous

[/QUOTE]

Exactly

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Depends.  If Rusty leaves namecalling and insults out - and talks strictly football - then both stay in. Otherwise, Rusty leaves. Based on Rusty being the instigator most of the time.

[/QUOTE]

Peace and Love all around is my vote!

(Rusty: I prefer you to be cut out the name calling and insults and make this a civil, enjoyable place for everyone or ..... leave.) 

[/QUOTE]

Go read JoePats Carolina thread.  TFB12 initiated the problems by stalking and trolling me. He was called about Wazzu (and others).

Go to the source. Always go to the source. TFB12 has gone off the rails since March when BB walked from Welkie.

Heck, even PatsEng went off the rails. Truce Champ and others have needed to call him out recently, too.

Their troll work will not be accepted here.

[/QUOTE]

50 different people call you out every single day.  Its so funny that you continue to refer to me as bustchise.  Sad that you don't want to admit that there are so many here who do not like you.  It is obvious in this thread already and the majority of the forum haven't even been on here or looked at this thread.  Let's face it Rusty, you are a child on here.  The names, the attacks, I am sure all the other stuff by the other posters would go away if you were gone.  You casuse all the drama.  You are a drama queen.  4,757 posts in less then 2 months, Get a life sad man.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Few thoughts here.  I don't vote for anyone to leave.  No matter who gets "voted" away, no one is leaving anyway.  Rusty brings a lot to the table and is the straw that stirs the drink in many cases.  TFB12 is harmless and seems like a nice enough guy, even if he's not a lifelong fan it's no reason not to be here.

Use the ignore button if someone is that intolerable for you.  Trust me, it helps a lot.  Once I put several of the Jets trolls on ignore it just makes things so much more pleasant for me.  The Giants troll was about to be there, but then when they went on that slide, it was funny to see him slowly disappear and post a lot less.  This Uncle Rico character is probably going to be next. 

Having said all that, I still wouldn't call for anyone to be banned by anyone.  Do your own banning.  Is it that hard to resist responding to people?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good post.  I tried to say this yesterday several times to no avail.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whatever the Irish said. Time to grow up, folks.

Besides, is it wrong to like both Russ and TFB? Rusty may be too quick in lableling people, but he is often right (balanced offense, Brady under center, roster depth, cap management). He also produces at least 50% of all posts on the forum :) TFB seems to be a genuine Pats fan and his artwork is great. Let's cut him some slack this year as he is dealing with his loss.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Phat...  it is called "noise"..   read it, shake your head and move on.  Post a response when you feel it is worth your time and adds value.  I do that all the time.  Granted my opinion may not be of value to some and ignored! I know, because I have seen my posts never replied to many times.  Maybe I am not "controversial" enough.  (-;

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Some of you people should be banned from playing with sharp objects.

This mental case in question has been BANNED by the mods somewhere around 30 f'n times! DO YOU GET THAT? Or are you THAT f'n stupid????

Wait, no need to answer that. Obviously most of you are. It's why the world is so dysfunctional everywhere you turn. It's obvious on this issue, and it's obvious on the football talk here. Or maybe you think the mods that banned Rusty over and over and over are just "childish" as well. LMAO@ the mass stupidity here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Actually think Rusty is one of my few compadres here in dark far distant Carolina, so I have to have his bach

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Some of us just don't sit on our hands when liars run amok.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Back, since I don't know if he likes Bach

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Don't people lie about everything on this site?