Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

Re: Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

tfb please go home

me rallyc and rusty vs u and whoever u want

we would win.

u need to leave cause u are the root to all arguements

bye loser

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

tfb please go home

we would win.

bye loser

A man with whom I would be honored to team with. Thanks NYPats! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

tfb please go home

we would win.

bye loser

A man with whom I would be honored to team with. Thanks NYPats! 

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

When the father ignores the child, the child desperately fights for his attention. the ignore button exposes who the chidren of BDC are. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

tfb please go home

we would win.

bye loser

[/QUOTE]

LOL@ you troll.  52 posts since 2/3/11.  Is the 12 for how many times you have been banned?  Or is that how many other accounts you are currently posting with? Please show me what you add to the forum? 

Oh, the 3 of you vs me... you might need some more people.. or should I say more made up troll accounts?  Hahahaha!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When the father ignores the child, the child desperately fights for his attention. the ignore button exposes who the chidren of BDC are. 

[/QUOTE]

Who you trying to fool.  You aren't ignoring, you keep reponding to each post, hahaha!! I'm still in your head RallyC!!  Always have been, always will be.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Who you trying to fool.  You aren't ignoring, you keep reponding to each post, hahaha!! I'm still in your head RallyC!!  Always have been, always will be.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

When the father ignores the child, the child desperately fights for his attention. The ignore button exposes who the chidren of BDC are. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts