Rusty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Rusty

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

He's popular enough to get his own thread everytime he disappears.  Personally, I like Rusty.  He's good for a laugh if you don't take his extreme stuff too seriously.  Plus he keeps the forum lively.

Yeah, he's our favorite pinata.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The tribe has spoken!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

He's popular enough to get his own thread everytime he disappears.  

I feel bad for the guy, I really do.

I feel bad for those who have to endure his stupidity. It is legion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Stop it, TFB!!! You're killing me!! LOL!!!!!!

Hahahaha!  Thanks, TP.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to tanbass' comment:

I feel bad for the guy, I really do.  He could add a lot to the forum if he could keep himself from arguing about darn near every single post. 

There's a whole lot of "I have something to prove" going on with Rusty. Kind of like a little man complex. It's hugely important to him to "win" every internet argument, which simply screams major league insecurity. It's too bad, because I think he has a lot of football knowledge, but his (need) to have to prove how great he is at everything get in the way. I used to call him out on it all thye time, but it just turned into a pissing contest.

It's  not important whatsoever.  Face it, people get outdebated or I make a point that shows up what they originally think or say and for whatever reason, they can't accept it.

Then, threads like this arise due to some apparent obsession people have with me knowing more or having better analysis.

I don't have to prove anything. I comment like anyone else does. Read, comment, or start a thread. Simple.

There is no way I am not going to call out phonies or tolerate garbage if I see it. Ain't happening. Don't care if it's a troll with troll work or if it's a pink helmet BBW who needs to rationalize his poor play in recent postseasons to defend this pure and clean legacy of his they have built up in their heads.

Just get over it. The guy has sucked or been mediocre for us.  It's pathetic some cannot accept this reality, but those same people sat here for years bashing Gomer Manning. Hypocrite city.

These same people who follow me around here are mortified (apparently) that I (and others) have called them out as a hypocrite in this area.   Keep in mind, these are adults we're talking about, who have a disturbingly unhealthy fixaxtion with JUST Tom Brady, willing to scapegoat everyone from Russ Hochstein to the water boy as to why Brady looks like a deer in the headlights in Januarys now.

GO AWAY! STAY AWAY! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

He's popular enough to get his own thread everytime he disappears.  Personally, I like Rusty.  He's good for a laugh if you don't take his extreme stuff too seriously.  Plus he keeps the forum lively.

I agree to a point... he loses all credibility when he blames every single loss and issue that the Pat's have at the feet of Brady. You are correct though he does keep it interesting.

I blame "everything" on Brady? Dude, when 90% of this board has an unhealthy and delusional man crush on Brady, maybe it only appears that way.

I am only unpopular because I speak the absolute truth. Sometimes that truth hurts.

We're the best team on paper, hands down, in the AFC.  Denver? Nope. No D.  Houston? Nope. No QB.

My main concern in January is how Tom Brady runs our offense during games. His decison making, what his input will be for the gameplan, etc.    We ain't winning jack squat until he improves, so regardelss of any flaw on the D in recent years, whether it be depth, quality or two key injuries last January, what on god's green earth has that guy done to help pick this team up?

What has he done?

Fold?

I apparently only keep it interesting because I am the most honest person in here.

i am honest: you are an idiot blowhard-that's honest!  Surprised

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to tanbass' comment:

I feel bad for the guy, I really do.  He could add a lot to the forum if he could keep himself from arguing about darn near every single post. 

There's a whole lot of "I have something to prove" going on with Rusty. Kind of like a little man complex. It's hugely important to him to "win" every internet argument, which simply screams major league insecurity. It's too bad, because I think he has a lot of football knowledge, but his (need) to have to prove how great he is at everything get in the way. I used to call him out on it all thye time, but it just turned into a pissing contest.

It's  not important whatsoever.  Face it, people get outdebated or I make a point that shows up what they originally think or say and for whatever reason, they can't accept it.

Then, threads like this arise due to some apparent obsession people have with me knowing more or having better analysis.

I don't have to prove anything. I comment like anyone else does. Read, comment, or start a thread. Simple.

There is no way I am not going to call out phonies or tolerate garbage if I see it. Ain't happening. Don't care if it's a troll with troll work or if it's a pink helmet BBW who needs to rationalize his poor play in recent postseasons to defend this pure and clean legacy of his they have built up in their heads.

Just get over it. The guy has sucked or been mediocre for us.  It's pathetic some cannot accept this reality, but those same people sat here for years bashing Gomer Manning. Hypocrite city.

These same people who follow me around here are mortified (apparently) that I (and others) have called them out as a hypocrite in this area.   Keep in mind, these are adults we're talking about, who have a disturbingly unhealthy fixaxtion with JUST Tom Brady, willing to scapegoat everyone from Russ Hochstein to the water boy as to why Brady looks like a deer in the headlights in Januarys now.

GO AWAY! STAY AWAY! 

Eeeeee ewwwww eeeeee ewwwwwww.  *busted!*

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This thread is just toooooo goooood to let die.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Really? Just... REALLY???

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

REALLY!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

REALLY!!

SMH.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

He;s turning into a troll and doesn't realize it. ZBellino and I were having a discussion and he interjected within that discussion on the WR thread.

He also has aligned with trolls like 42and46, who is obviously a troll. Sad, really. He seems like a decent person, but he lashed out when he admitted he is a bandwagon fan and after he was asked to take his mental meltdown over Welkie, off the board.

Way too much of the "I'm better than you are" crap that I thought I left behind at Jr. High. Also far too many here with exalted opinions of themselves and absolutely nothing to back them up.

It's really pretty sad.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He;s turning into a troll and doesn't realize it. ZBellino and I were having a discussion and he interjected within that discussion on the WR thread.

He also has aligned with trolls like 42and46, who is obviously a troll. Sad, really. He seems like a decent person, but he lashed out when he admitted he is a bandwagon fan and after he was asked to take his mental meltdown over Welkie, off the board.