RUSTY'S BEST YET???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

RUSTY'S BEST YET???

I gotta say it's gonna be hard for even the Mighty Windbag to top this one from Saturday:

"I am picking the Chiefs based on their Superior Defense"

I mean imagine how many points they would have given up if they weren't so superior?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: RUSTY'S BEST YET???

Nope have you see the funny thread?e was tring to tell us that NC doesn't have unemployment ,being curious I looked it up and said that NC does have unemployment but stopped extended benifits that are fedrally funded like alot of states did now .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nope have you see the funny thread?e was tring to tell us that NC doesn't have unemployment ,being curious I looked it up and said that NC does have unemployment but stopped extended benifits that are fedrally funded like alot of states did now .

[/QUOTE]

Russ basically knows everything...about everything

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I dont care what he says about football or anything cause thats just a matter of oppion,but to state something that clearly isnt true and can find it easy on the net and still claims hes right is just crazy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

I dont care what he says about football or anything cause thats just a matter of oppion,but to state something that clearly isnt true and can find it easy on the net and still claims hes right is just crazy.

[/QUOTE]

he has done it before so I am not surprised he did it again!

as for football I still think this may be his "best" yet and that is really saying something

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I gotta say it's gonna be hard for even the Mighty Windbag to top this one from Saturday:

I mean imagine how many points they would have given up if they weren't so superior?

[/QUOTE]

While i agree it is pretty humorous it is pretty much neck and neck with this thread...

FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

While i agree it is pretty humorous it is pretty much neck and neck with this thread...

[/QUOTE]

the difference Ghosty is I will not only own up and have some fun with it but rarely if ever post things like this (and this was only half serious to begin with)

ol Russ posts nonsense in declarative tones all the time, never admits mistakes or being wrong and rarely makes anything fun

his reputation and behavior makes the above funnier than ever

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

the difference Ghosty is I will not only own up and have some fun with it but rarely if ever post things like this (and this was only half serious to begin with)

ol Russ posts nonsense in declarative tones all the time, never admits mistakes or being wrong and rarely makes anything fun

[/QUOTE]

No difference... your reputation and behavior speak for itself... see your comment about the drunk irishman in this thread. 

Who's the weakest NY/NJ team?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There's about 3.5 billion people on the internet, you won't find a bigger liar or someone more wrong about just about everything than rusty. We are in special company.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There's about 3.5 billion people on the internet, you won't find a bigger liar or someone more wrong about just about everything than rusty. We are in special company.

[/QUOTE]

I knew you would enjoy this thread Hurl!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No difference... your reputation and behavior speak for itself... see your comment about the drunk irishman in this thread. 

[/QUOTE]

in that case if u bothered to read my other replies on that thread u would realize I was responding to stupidity and sarcasm with equal stupidity and sarcasm...in ur case I respond to an idiot

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

in that case if u bothered to read my other replies on that thread u would realize I was responding to stupidity and sarcasm with equal stupidity and sarcasm...in ur case I respond to an idiot

[/QUOTE]

LOL... I won't disagree with the bold portion of your post. You calling me an idiot.... lets just say that is par for the course for you. When all else fails resort to insults. The mark of a beaten and not so intelligent person.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have you seen Wikipedia? I believe it's got Rusty beat. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL... I won't disagree with the bold portion of your post. You calling me an idiot.... lets just say that is par for the course for you. When all else fails resort to insults. The mark of a beaten and not so intelligent person.

[/QUOTE]

anytime u wanna debate anything right here on BDC u just let me know Ghosty

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to wonderdrums' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have you seen Wikipedia? I believe it's got Rusty beat. 

[/QUOTE]

don't you know Rusty invented wikipedia to show how inferior other people are Tongue Out

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

anytime u wanna debate anything right here on BDC u just let me know Ghosty

[/QUOTE]

Yup, you and rusty the two self appointed smartest people on BDC. I'm shaking in my boots. I would cringe to have to debate a person who thinks an intelligent response to 80% of the posts he responds to is "DADDYS". I'll get my 13 year old nephew you two would have more in common and be on equal footing.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, you're not the poster who's calling for Indy to win 72-14? 

Pretty much just as tough to swallow as anything Rusty's ever written.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to melwittss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LMAO, melswitt going back to pictures....too funny. How rusty-esque?  why do u defend rusty all the time? VERY SUSPICIOUS.....lolLaughing

[/QUOTE]

Why do you keep chloroforming kittens for sex? What, is your Xmas gift of the Jenna Jameson blowup doll mommy gave you already worn out? In  less than 2 weeks...LMAO!

[/QUOTE]

This is a rusty type post. Hey Russ, how goes it? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

He waa wrong about the defense, but it didn't help that half of that defense got injured during the game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He waa wrong about the defense, but it didn't help that half of that defense got injured during the game.

[/QUOTE]

Those are my thoughts too. Losing that many during a game would effect anyone.

Did I see Rusty got banned again?

Unreal.