2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: RUSTY'S BEST YET???

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He waa wrong about the defense, but it didn't help that half of that defense got injured during the game.

[/QUOTE]

Kid, look..Do your homework. You're young, but some advice: Do your homework first.

[/QUOTE]

Ha well it was jints who made the thread so it may be taken with a grain of salt. But all I'm saying is that you may have been wrong about the chiefs defense, but a big part of that was due to the injuries. That isn't fair? 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He waa wrong about the defense, but it didn't help that half of that defense got injured during the game.

[/QUOTE]

Kid, look..Do your homework. You're young, but some advice: Do your homework first.

[/QUOTE]

Ha well it was jints who made the thread so it may be taken with a grain of salt. But all I'm saying is that you may have been wrong about the chiefs defense, but a big part of that was due to the injuries. That isn't fair? 

[/QUOTE]

Umm, I wasn't wrong if the Chiefs D was superior all year to the Colts.  So, you make no sense.

Why did you turn so dumb?  Seriously. You are promoting Gunty as he spreads wrong information.

Suggestion: Do not support trolls.

[/QUOTE]

C'mon now, you are smart enough to know I'm not supporting jints here. Obviously the chiefs had a better defense than the colts during the regular season, but that doesn't change what I said. The chiefs imploded on defense vs the colts due in large part to numerous injuries.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

While i agree it is pretty humorous it is pretty much neck and neck with this thread...

FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES

[/QUOTE]

the difference Ghosty is I will not only own up and have some fun with it but rarely if ever post things like this (and this was only half serious to begin with)

ol Russ posts nonsense in declarative tones all the time, never admits mistakes or being wrong and rarely makes anything fun

his reputation and behavior makes the above funnier than ever

[/QUOTE]

the differene is this; at least Rusty is a Patriots fan and belongs in this forum. Your a Gints fan trolling here. You dont have the right to judge Rusty or anybody else in here.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

While i agree it is pretty humorous it is pretty much neck and neck with this thread...

[/QUOTE]

the difference Ghosty is I will not only own up and have some fun with it but rarely if ever post things like this (and this was only half serious to begin with)

ol Russ posts nonsense in declarative tones all the time, never admits mistakes or being wrong and rarely makes anything fun

[/QUOTE]

the differene is this; at least Rusty is a Patriots fan and belongs in this forum. Your a Gints fan trolling here. You dont have the right to judge Rusty or anybody else in here.  

[/QUOTE]

Agree.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

About half the media 'experts' were wrong on all their picks last weekend so at least rusty has plenty of company.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sure I do! Who says I dont-you? Gonna have to do better than that!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I gotta say it's gonna be hard for even the Mighty Windbag to top this one from Saturday:

"I am picking the Chiefs based on their Superior Defense"

I mean imagine how many points they would have given up if they weren't so superior?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No difference... your reputation and behavior speak for itself... see your comment about the drunk irishman in this thread. 

Who's the weakest NY/NJ team?

[/QUOTE]

in that case if u bothered to read my other replies on that thread u would realize I was responding to stupidity and sarcasm with equal stupidity and sarcasm...in ur case I respond to an idiot

[/QUOTE]

LOL... I won't disagree with the bold portion of your post. You calling me an idiot.... lets just say that is par for the course for you. When all else fails resort to insults. The mark of a beaten and not so intelligent person.

[/QUOTE]

anytime u wanna debate anything right here on BDC u just let me know Ghosty

[/QUOTE]

Yup, you and rusty the two self appointed smartest people on BDC. I'm shaking in my boots. I would cringe to have to debate a person who thinks an intelligent response to 80% of the posts he responds to is "DADDYS". I'll get my 13 year old nephew you two would have more in common and be on equal footing.

[/QUOTE]

cool I would love to meet the kid! I might just turn him into a Giants fan. : )

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

I love being right, especially when NE and KCs D were vying for the best D in the AFC earlier in the year and then NE's got demolished with injuries, when everyone pretend it sucked the second half of the year, when it didn't.

KCs though was clearly better than the crap Indy D.  I warned about Denver's D and Indy's thin D.

Toler and their DE gone now.

But, to pretend Indy's crap D was somehow better than KCs during the season is comical. Christ even if you didn't watch each D, you would know KC has much better personnel:

The comedy of some here tying to lie is priceless:

Chiefs were tied for 5th in points allowed for the year, tied for 4th at 19.1 pts per game allowed, etc.

Fun fact:

We were 2 more points allowed at 338 than Indy's 336. 

Fact:

We had more turnovers than Indy did, too.  

KC Chiefs D had 21 INTs

Pats D 17 INTs

Colts D 15 INTs

Anyway you slice it, Gunty is a moron on this thread, as is anyone who also didn't do their homework or watch the NFL this year.

I would suggest learning facts before mouthig off. Otherwise, you look like a moron.

[/QUOTE]

Russ just admit it and have a laugh...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to melwittss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I  love do this...copying your own post after you complained to the mods about what I wrote...you know, about you having carnal knowledge of neighborhood kitty cats......it keeps it alive forrever...un less you complin about your own post...then I win...

[/QUOTE]

LMAO.  Nope. You confuse me for someone else.  As you're already aware, several people are obviously more than happy to rat you out. but it wasn't me!! Laughing

LMAO, again....you lose!! How Rusty-esque!! Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Mel = Rusty

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to melwittss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I  love do this...copying your own post after you complained to the mods about what I wrote...you know, about you having carnal knowledge of neighborhood kitty cats......it keeps it alive forrever...un less you complin about your own post...then I win...

[/QUOTE]

LMAO.  Nope. You confuse me for someone else.  As you're already aware, several people are obviously more than happy to rat you out. but it wasn't me!! Laughing

LMAO, again....you lose!! How Rusty-esque!! Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Mel = Rusty

[/QUOTE]

I know....lol

[/QUOTE]

one of his 12 aliases of course

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

About half the media 'experts' were wrong on all their picks last weekend so at least rusty has plenty of company.

[/QUOTE]

I went 3-1. Jamal charles avoids a concussion and i go 4-0.  I do not see how that is being wrong.

[/QUOTE]

like I said they only gave up 45 points which ur right is superior...imagine how many they would have given up if they had been merely good? 60? 70?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No doubt, come Saturday Rusty is a Pats fan.  Gunty, meadowland moron, bustchise etc are all haters rooting for the Colts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No doubt, come Saturday Rusty is a Pats fan.  Gunty, meadowland moron, bustchise etc are all haters rooting for the Colts.

[/QUOTE]

GO LUCK GO!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I went 3-1. Jamal charles avoids a concussion and i go 4-0.  I do not see how that is being wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Your argument is just lame, it really is. 

That would be like me saying that if the Bengals scored more points they would have won and I would have been 4-0. 

You have to be the biggest excuse maker on the forum.  My question to you is... Do you really believe the trash you post here or is it all just an act?  I really hope you are just trolling most the time because nobody can seriously be as big of a homer as you are.  Your biggest faults are you can't admit to ever being wrong and you can't be objective.  My gosh, the garbage you spew here most the time is just plain ridiculous.  I gotta bet it's just a big act because really, you have something wrong with you if it isn't all an act.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your argument is just lame, it really is. 

That would be like me saying that if the Bengals scored more points they would have won and I would have been 4-0. 

You have to be the biggest excuse maker on the forum.  My question to you is... Do you really believe the trash you post here or is it all just an act?  I really hope you are just trolling most the time because nobody can seriously be as big of a homer as you are.  Your biggest faults are you can't admit to ever being wrong and you can't be objective.  My gosh, the garbage you spew here most the time is just plain ridiculous.  I gotta bet it's just a big act because really, you have something wrong with you if it isn't all an act.

[/QUOTE]

well you know TFB Bill Bellichick invented the forward pass and every other team in the NFL besides the Pats are in irreversible cap hell

btw i found out something more about that: there are a couple of teams so far in cap hell that they can't afford a locker room...just gonna dump all the players stuff in the middle of the field before each game

"Jones, here's your cleats"

"Smith here's your shoulder pads"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgreenuws. Show bgreenuws's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see you got kicked off the forum (again), DeadAhead, and had to re-register under a new name "DeadAhead2". I do commend you for keeping things transparent. Here is some homework I did a couple weeks back to prove who the trolls on this forum really are, in case anyone missed it:

Daily Comment Analysis of the 22 users who have posted to this thread:

Half of the users submit less than four Posts-per-day (PPD) to the various forums on Boston.com. Ten more submit approximately 5 to 12 PPD. Those 21 people average 4.9 PPD. Then, all alone, way out on Pluto of statistical outliers, is DeadAhead, who has averaged over NINETY posts per day! (90.92 to be exact). That is 19 times more than the avergae user, and 8 times more that the 2nd most-frequect poster!

Consider the total amount of time it takes to submit 91 posts per day. The reading of the thread, the reading of other peoples comments, the time to write your own thoughts, etc. We're clearly talking about a person with a lot a time available to dedicate to anonymous bulletin board trolling and hate-baiting, with little-to-nothing else better to do in life:

Rusty, you average 91 posts per day. That is a FACT. Most regular users here average 4-12 posts per day. Put it this way: The average male probably urinates 4 to 12 times a day. But Rusty, you take a leak all over these message boards 91 times a day! If you saw a guy at your office, getting up from his desk and going to take a leak 91 times per day, it is completely normal to say: "Hey, I think there is something wrong with that guy". Not only that, I'd think "Wow, 91 times a day. Forget about whatever problems are causing that guy to urinate 91 times a day, just think of the amount of time used to take 91 pisses in a day?" It's a lot of time, Rusty. A LOT of time.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgreenuws. Show bgreenuws's posts

[QUOTE]

Sounds great, Bustchise.   Anyone comparing taking a leak to typing a word or a letter into a thread on the interwebs, might be considered clinical, which clearly you are.

I am still chuckling at you calling me "Rusty" being so new here. You have no idea what it means or in no way could have any backstory to be so involved here.

Exposed, Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

RUSTY!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to bgreenuws' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see you got kicked off the forum (again), DeadAhead, and had to re-register under a new name "DeadAhead2". I do commend you for keeping things transparent. Here is some homework I did a couple weeks back to prove who the trolls on this forum really are, in case anyone missed it:

Daily Comment Analysis of the 22 users who have posted to this thread:

Half of the users submit less than four Posts-per-day (PPD) to the various forums on Boston.com. Ten more submit approximately 5 to 12 PPD. Those 21 people average 4.9 PPD. Then, all alone, way out on Pluto of statistical outliers, is DeadAhead, who has averaged over NINETY posts per day! (90.92 to be exact). That is 19 times more than the avergae user, and 8 times more that the 2nd most-frequect poster!

Consider the total amount of time it takes to submit 91 posts per day. The reading of the thread, the reading of other peoples comments, the time to write your own thoughts, etc. We're clearly talking about a person with a lot a time available to dedicate to anonymous bulletin board trolling and hate-baiting, with little-to-nothing else better to do in life:

Rusty, you average 91 posts per day. That is a FACT. Most regular users here average 4-12 posts per day. Put it this way: The average male probably urinates 4 to 12 times a day. But Rusty, you take a leak all over these message boards 91 times a day! If you saw a guy at your office, getting up from his desk and going to take a leak 91 times per day, it is completely normal to say: "Hey, I think there is something wrong with that guy". Not only that, I'd think "Wow, 91 times a day. Forget about whatever problems are causing that guy to urinate 91 times a day, just think of the amount of time used to take 91 pisses in a day?" It's a lot of time, Rusty. A LOT of time.

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't really matter what name he uses. He is pretty easy to spot. He can be recognized by his constant Brady and Mankins bashing. Watch your spelling around him. When he wants to get out of an argument he knows he is losing he goes after your spelling.