Ryan Allen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Ryan Allen

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Mesko was asking for 3 mil+ and that is why he is not here.

Classic case of Rusty taking an idea from his mind and presenting it as fact.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Maybe Rusty is Meskos agent? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

When the punter starts shanking 29 yarders or a minimal hang time that allows for continued big returns, he's a problem.  Other than that, he's fine.

I laugh at the people who were concerned with this guy's ability to hold for field goals.  Such a bunch of know-it-all busy bodies.  Holding for a field goal isn't rocket science.  Get the ball, spin the laces out, hold it straight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

At the end of the day we're talking about a punter here, that being said what Allen did against the Bengals was very impressive, when he had to kick it long he kicked it long, when he had to drop it inside the twenty he actually dropped it inside the ten.  I don't know if he's mastered the back spin on his directional kicks but I can't recall one of his that bounced into the end zone, they all seems to stop on a dime inside the red zone and we all know he had to kick a lot in that game.  

Leading up to that game he had some average games, but if we're going to give a pass to all of the rookies on our team regarding their learning curve than that also has to extend to the rookie punter.  This kid looks like a better option than Mesko to me, I didn't like his outspoken ways, kickers should be seen and not heard also Meskos directional punting was terrible, he had no touch on his kicks whatsoever and they always took a big bounce into the endzone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Oh good, more discussion about punters and gunners.  Hey, those Raiders sure have a good punter. Why can't we be more like them?

You know who else has good special teams? Jacksonville. True story.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Oh good, more discussion about punters and gunners.  Hey, those Raiders sure have a good punter. Why can't we be more like them?

You know who else has good special teams? Jacksonville. True story.

Check out Josh Miller's final punt in Super Bowl 39 and tell me punters don't matter.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

[QUOTE]

This guy was my player of the game. I bet his punts were impressive on tv but being there even bengals fans were commenting how good his kicks were.   We made the right choice keeping this guy. 

Agreed. He;s settled in. BB does it again.

[/QUOTE]

And BB doesn't have to pay the 4 mil next year that you claimed Zoltan will get, as a top 5 NFL punter.  That was a classic.

[/QUOTE]

PhatRex/PhatVirgin/Bustchise/whodeawhodat/Fletcherbrook/DontQuestionBB/

fatsam/BungaloBill and a host of others are all the same lame Jets Troll

...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zoom Image