Ryan Mathews Doesn't Dance!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Ryan Mathews Doesn't Dance!!!!!!!

Nice scouting report on RB Ryan Mathews, seems to be the perfect pick for the Pats #1.

2. Strong frame with great bulk
  3. Patient runner - lets blocks develop
  4. Runs with amazing balance and low center of gravity
  5. Physical blocker
  6. Doesn't dance in backfield - hits hole with authority
  7. Good straight line speed when given room
  8. Great vision - sees open lanes
  9. Smart and knows how to read linebackers
  10. Punishing stiff arm
  11. Extremely productive
  12. Can handle 20-plus carries per game

• You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Ryan Mathews Doesn't Dance!!!!!!!

With the signing of Tory Holt,Matthews would be a wise choice if he is available when they draft.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'd take him and feel good about it if he was there at 22. He would improve our team by simply making teams respect the running game a little more. I can't believe this guys balance. You can tell that he can take a hit without loosing his legs and gain alot more yardage than the average back. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan Mathews Doesn't Dance!!!!!!!:
    I'd take him and feel good about it if he was there at 22. He would improve our team by simply making teams respect the running game a little more. I can't believe this guys balance. You can tell that he can take a hit without loosing his legs and gain alot more yardage than the average back. 
    Posted by mthurl

I also like the fact that this kid can block for Brady!  He looks like a FB, but has the speed of a RB.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan Mathews Doesn't Dance!!!!!!! : I also like the fact that this kid can block for Brady!  He looks like a FB, but has the speed of a RB.
    Posted by BBRULES23

Well, he's 6-0, 218.  Maroney is 5-11, 220, Morris is 6-0, 220 and Taylor is 6-1, 228, so not sure who is the fullback.  He's also missed time with injuries every year in college.  Seems to me they already have this guy on the roster. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

...he just pulls up his pants and does the rockaway!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

we'll drop to #28 and get a 3rd round from Chargers, were we can take Tebow or whowever u want, but i love Mattews

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan Mathews Doesn't Dance!!!!!!! : Well, he's 6-0, 218.  Maroney is 5-11, 220, Morris is 6-0, 220 and Taylor is 6-1, 228, so not sure who is the fullback.  He's also missed time with injuries every year in college.  Seems to me they already have his guy on the roster. 
    Posted by Muzwell

I saw him on some highlight reels, maybe he just looked bigger in college.  But his scouting report states he's a strong blocker, something Maroney isn't.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Ryan Mathews Doesn't Dance!!!!!!!:
    Nice scouting report on RB Ryan Mathews, seems to be the perfect pick for the Pats #1. Strong frame with great bulk Patient runner - lets blocks develop Runs with amazing balance and low center of gravity Physical blocker Doesn't dance in backfield - hits hole with authority Good straight line speed when given room Great vision - sees open lanes Smart and knows how to read linebackers Punishing stiff arm Extremely productive Can handle 20-plus carries per game
    Posted by BBRULES23

Wow, great insight.  I guess Kraft oughtta be paying you instead of the guy who won us three Super Bowls.