Ryan Matthews @ #22

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

Ryan Matthews @ #22

The Patriots haven't worked out Matthews, but the Globe's Albert Breer speculated about picking the back, while former NFL scout Daniel Jeremiah has the Patriots selecting Matthews in the first round with the 22d. Patriots coach Bill Belichick has close ties to Fresno State coach Pat Hill, for whom current Pats James Sanders and Logan Mankins once played. This kid is an explosive back....I have a tough time seeing BB take a back @ 22 though...Especially if Brandon Graham is there.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Re: Ryan Matthews @ #22

Matthews @28

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

The question is "What do you do if Graham isn't there"?  Mind you, the Pats should do all they can to get Graham but if he's not doable then this is my pick.  Mathews at 22.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

he's not gonna be around by then, he's one of the top RB's according to NFL experts. still i'm not sold on him. he ran against crap defenses in the WAC. now if he'd a come out of the SEC, yeah he'd be the sheet 

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2010/tracker#dt-tabs:dt-by-position/dt-by-round-input:1/dt-by-position-input:rb

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Injured every single season at Fresno State.  Why?  Will the injuries happen again and again because he doesn't know how to duck the injuries, or because he runs upright like Maroney?  Will any of his multiple old injuries be easy to reinjure after he gets hit for a couple of games?

I'm not the team doctor so I don't know.  Best guess, maybe second round, and elsewhere.