Ryan playing cowardly politics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Ryan playing cowardly politics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5OFlPcEzbU

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In two years' time, Tebow will be the new Jean Claude Van Damme.  Zero talent, in-shape body.  Hollywood has a better shot with this guy than any pro football team.

Good dude, but really ****ty football player at the pro level.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Jest don't want Tebow to be their QB of the future so they didn't start him, in the mean time, Tebow refused to play in the Wild Cat making him a problem in the locker room.   I never thought I'd see him quit on his team, he should think to himself "What would Jesus Do"?

This year was  total failure for Tebow and the Jest.   I can't think of any team that would  concider him as a starting NFL QB.  He really wasn't even a good Running option this year!

[/QUOTE]

He didnt quit on the team, thats not the way it happened. He never told Ryan he wouldnt play the wildcat, he just said he wanted to play full time qb. Quitting on the team is not Tebow's bag. Ryan had the power to clear this up, but said nothing. That says a lot more about the character of Ryan than it does Tebow. Ryan is a loudmouth dirtbag whos covering his rear.