S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

This is how Richard spells his last name. If you want to trade the guy, you could at least spell his name right. I know spelling is not the most improtant thing in the world, but if you have been watching him for the last 8 years you should probably know how to spell the name. How am I supposed to take anyone seriously who wants to trade or release him if they don't even know that much. I am now getting off my soapbox...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

Maybe I do need a nap, but I appreciate the support zbellino.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

rcasey, AMEN, thank you for that. The Seymour crap on this board has been getting to me, and now, I can go celebrate St. Patty's day at ease. Hopefully, we won't see any more "Trade Seymore" messages for a while. Have a good one all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

m

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrockon. Show patsrockon's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

Let's just hope the same idiots who can't spell his name right are the same ones who've either said he sucks, is overrated, was dogging it the last two years playing through injuries he got playing hard for this team, etc.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

I own my own bussiness,and im doing very well.and again i can care less what you,or anyone else thinks of my typeing.and i have a very well,and happy family.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

I know my spelling is off most of the time,and can care less.i will be the first to tell you im not a typer,and never will be.i can write a letter that is nice as can be,but typeing on a computer for just fun,i dont feel like going back after every post,or responce to see if i have everything in order.im here to have fun.not for a job interveiw.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

Cmore are a god playr dohnt trad em

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

Oh, and before I forget, and to answer your question:

It's an internet message board.

You're not supposed to take it seriously.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

Depending on what browser you're using there is a wonderful thing called spell check that underlines a misspelled word. Sarfari has it, Foxfire does not. It doesn't matter among us fellow Pat fans, but it is fun to attack a troll who's post is full of misspellings...LOL!

Happy side note Harley rode his Harley today for the first time this year....WOO WHOO!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

I doubt there will ever be a better nickname than Will McDonough's take on Roger Clemens, a.k.a. the Texas Con Man....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

I never realized Greedy King Richard used dashes between each letter. Sounds like someone needs a nap. lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

Kmaxx why do you keep calling him greedy King Richard? at the first hint that we might get peppers you just throw Seymour under the bus? If its cause he held out he had a right to do that he earned a big contract and Bill was low balling him and as soon as he got his deal done he came back and we never heard another word so what the f*ck is your problem with Seymour?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

Well I love Seymour and dont want to see him ever leave the Pats and i have been spelling his anme wrong for years apparently lol just because you spell someones last name wrong doesnt mean you are not a fan of the guy. last names are tricky there are many different ways of spelling someones last name so im sure spelling has nothing to do with the homers.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

Stay on that soap box.

You are right on.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

It's only an internet message board and it's not a job interview but it is indicative of the level of illiteracy to which we have descended in business, industry, government and just about everywhere. If it were a job interview, you would be extremely bitter about being rejected for the position by someone who can't read, write or spell but is knowledgeable about breeding.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

While I'm all for accuracy and attention to detail (not to mention proper grammar and punctuation), I feel it is goes beyond the bounds of mere optimism to expect a bunch of internet yahoos to know -- much less care -- how to communicate properly. The unfortunate thing is that with the explosion of forums like this, the advent of text-messaging shorthand and the general withdrawal of people from each other and into the electronic ether, as a species our communication skills are deteriorating at an exponential rate.

I suppose it's only natural that making communication faster and easier has made most of us lazy about it.

God bless America.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

Mosse, congrats on owning and running a successful business, mind me asking what kind of business it is?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

The thing about it is, people are consistent with how they spell the name, it's not just that people are leaving a letter off here and there. For example, those who spell it "Seymore" consistently spell it that way. Same with "Vrable," a problem we won't have to worry about anymore unfortunately...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

killa, maybe I misremember but I’m pretty sure Saymore (ha ha ha) pulled his holdout Bull S_hit while still under contract with a year still remaining on his rookie contract. If I’m wrong then please correct me and I will never call him, Greedy King Richard again. If I'm right then I guess he not a “Patriot type player”. A term I notice you and a few others use a lot. Because Greed is not the Patriot way. Team first. No (i) in team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

Kmaxx wins the "Make Mike Fall Off The Couch Laughing Award" for St. Patrick's Day, 2009.

Homan trafficking.

Ha!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrockon. Show patsrockon's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

Harley that was hilarious and sorry no offense killa, lol! By the way, Rich's was my jersey of choice so maybe I'm extra sensitive.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

Crap! Now I have to remove the trailing "E" from my #93 jersey.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

Human Trafficking.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

S-E-Y-M-O-U-R

Wow. This conversation nose-dived over the line of decency.