Saints Point of View

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Saints Point of View

"Losing almost every offensive weapon from last season's top ranked offense will do that."

Smart writer.

"At the end of the day, Tom Brady is still under center," Vaccaro said. "You can't sleep on anything."

Smart rookie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

What I took from that?  Saints are a # 4 scoring D and we are # 2. Most fans here seem to think the Saints D S*cks. Apparently they are bending and not breaking like us except they Do blitz a lot and have the potential to make life miserable for # 12 if we dont establish a run game.

We have both struggled in the redzone offensively so with that, we may shut each other out in the redzone and this could be another fg game despite people thinking otherwise. For my money though, I dont see us stopping Graham in the redzone unless we do what we did to Tony G. BB might incorporate that defense from the jump.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Pat's catching a mini break defensively this week as NO's does not run that well between the tackles. They need to make sure they limit the space they give Pierre Thomas and Sproles to manuever on the edges. they can brackett graham and take their chances with talib against Colston.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Sproles out the backfield and Graham up the seam are my biggest concerns. If/when we contain those 2, there are other weapons in the ready like Colston, Thomas, Watson, Meecham

Speaking of which, wasnt Meecham just out there chilling, looking for work?  and Watson seems to be helping... Why cant We find guys like that. Remember David Thomas went to the saints and had some success there too. Didnt do much here though... Weird.  Watson would look real good on the team right now.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

What I took from that?  Saints are a # 4 scoring D and we are # 2.

Yep, #2 against EJ Manuel (rookie), Geno Smith (rookie), Josh Freeman (total bum), and Andy Dalton (no TD passes against CLE or NE).

It's no secret that the early schedule has been kind.  It's going to be interesting to see what the team defense can do against an elite QB like Drew Brees.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

The Saints will be the toughest challenge for the Pats so far. Turnover and mistake-free football may give us a win. Better production in the redzone is obviously a must. Will Gronk be the answer? We'll all know around 7:30 Sunday night.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bustchise's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Saints D hasn't played anyone really.  Cutler is a mess in Chicago still and won't be returning to Chicago.

That's the best offense they have faced this year.

The Saints (#4 in pts. given up/game) is 5-0, opponents are collectively 10-14, and have faced 1 top 10 offense, and two bottom 10 offenses (pts scored/game).

New England (#2 in pts. given up/game) is 4-1, opponents are collectively 9-15, and have face 0 (zero) top 10 offenses, and have three bottom 10 offenses.

Both are obviously good defenses.

You are quoted as saying

"NOs has gotten some breaks so far playing weaker offenses (as have we in the first 3 games), but our D is clearly superior with the media simply not talking about it whatsoever."

Ummm, so you're wrong.  Looks like its the Patriots that haven't faced a top 10 offense.

[/QUOTE]

Who is the "top 10" offense NOs faced, Bustchise?  THis should be hilarious.

[/QUOTE]

Just looked it up, Queenie.  It's pretty obvious.  Are you claiming that NO has not faced a top 10 offense?  Oh wait, is this like where you said that QBs are not ranked on ratings, but on TD/Int ratio?  That was awesome.  That was the same day you claimed that Elway, Bledsoe and Plunkett were all busts.  Can't be made up.  just can't.

[/QUOTE]

It depends what you consider "top 10". Which team are you claiming to be "top 10" on their schedule.

You "looking" anything up is a scary thing consider your low IQ and inability to objectively analyze reality.

You literally called your own defense "1 ranked" last week before they got shredded by 2nd and 3rd string WRs down in Atlanta for 28 points.

So, you need to just run back into that basement for your chicken noodle soup service from mommy.

Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahahaahahahaha! "It depends what you consider "top 10""  Did I call it, or what?  When Queenie gets bludgeoned on his idiotic posts, he tries to change the definition of what he has posted.  

Yes, Queenie, a team that is top 10 in yards and top 10 in points is.... is...... wait for it......

A TOP TEN OFFENSE!  

You freakin moron.

Here you are trying to prop up a patsie D that has face no decent offenses and now want to tear down Chicago's offense for not facing a good D.  Priceless.  What a loser.

[/QUOTE]

PhatRex/PhatVirgin/Bustchise/whodeawhodat/Fletcherbrook/DontQuestionBB/

fatsam/BungaloBill and a host of others are all the same lame Jets Troll

...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zoom Image

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
    Umm, the bleacher report is considered a mainsteam publication. Show us an NFL.com piece, ESPN, CNNSI, etc.

Thanks.

Defense Not Satisfied With Job Well Done

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4750539/defense-not-satisfied-with-job-well-done

LMAO - you still can't admit when you're wrong

[/QUOTE]

What ESPN ISN'T MAINSTREAM EITHER???

LMAO - you still can't admit when you're wrong

[/QUOTE]

PhatRex/PhatVirgin/Bustchise/whodeawhodat/Fletcherbrook/DontQuestionBB/

fatsam/BungaloBill and a host of others are all the same lame Jets Troll

...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zoom Image

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

so how many of these guys that just spam jet troll pics do we need? can we just stick with one name here gets annoying every week to put a new one on ignore.  God it sad when half these threads are all people your ignoring.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

so how many of these guys that just spam jet troll pics do we need? can we just stick with one name here gets annoying every week to put a new one on ignore.  God it sad when half these threads are all people your ignoring.

[/QUOTE]

I wish they would simply stick to the topic with their responses.  Just do not acknowledge those posters who are considered "trolls".  Pasting all these pictures do nothing but make the string tougher to read as you have to scroll through all the pictures.  If you have nothing to say, butt out!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AsylumGuido. Show AsylumGuido's posts

[QUOTE]

The Saints D hasn't played anyone really.  Cutler is a mess in Chicago still and won't be returning to Chicago.

I mentioned to the Asylum Guido Saints fan in the "Next Week" thread that actually had some good exchanges going before I slightly embarrassed him, knowing more about his team than he did. lmao

Look, they're giddy Sean Payton is back. Is anyone surprised at their quick, hot start? I am not.  But, as the season goes the 4-3 they're running will fade. They lack depth on that defense and have holes, especially at CB and LB.  

But, they're losses of Will Smith, 3-4 veteran Coleman and the good young CB, Patrick Robinson are going to catch up with them.

They have nice Safeties with Vaccaro and Jenkins so that helps them strategically vs our style offense, but I don't like their LBs.

If Vollmer can single and contain Gallette (good player), I think the Pats offense can really dictate.

On the flip side, NOs rushing offense is not very good.  Sproles clearly is lethal, but he's not an every down back. Pierre Thomas is a good utility player.

Talib will mirror Colston and Dennard will do what he did last week shutting down whichever WR NOs wants to line up on him.   Spy Sproles, double Graham with Hightower and Mayo like they were treating Gonzalez in the red zone 2 weeks ago, mix zones and man appropriatey to keep Brees honest, and there you go.

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me?  Embarass me how?  I have been a 365 day a year fan of the Saints since 1967.  I live and breathe the Saints.  If you assumed that you embassed me because I had not returned to the the thread you are mistaken.  And you know what happens when one "ASSumes".  Wink

I apologize for being away these last few days but I was belayed by serious family issues and work.  But, now I am back through gametime and beyond.

As I mentioned the other day, the loss of Will Smith was a blessing in disguise.  He was an aging one dimensional player whose presence on the field exposed what the defense was wanting to accomplish.  As for how your team will handle Graham and the rest of the offense, I have heard the same from every other fanbase so far this season.  Stating it and actually accomplishing it are two very different matters.

And, you may not like the Saints LB's, but that is most likely because you know far less about them than I do.  (you get that dig there, Harv?)  David Hawthorne and Curtis Lofton are both excellent in the middle, and you yourself have praised Junior Gallette at the Jack and Parys Haralson has had been very solid in the Sam which he excelled at with the Niners' 3-4.

Once again, I feel a bit disrepected by your claim that you know more about my beloved Saints than I when I have researched everything short of their children's shoes sizes and their wives' maiden names.

Cool

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AsylumGuido. Show AsylumGuido's posts

Hello!  Harvey!  Is your wall banging self out there?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AsylumGuido. Show AsylumGuido's posts

In response to AsylumGuido's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I mentioned to the Asylum Guido Saints fan in the "Next Week" thread that actually had some good exchanges going before I slightly embarrassed him, knowing more about his team than he did. lmao

Look, they're giddy Sean Payton is back. Is anyone surprised at their quick, hot start? I am not.  But, as the season goes the 4-3 they're running will fade. They lack depth on that defense and have holes, especially at CB and LB.  

But, they're losses of Will Smith, 3-4 veteran Coleman and the good young CB, Patrick Robinson are going to catch up with them.

They have nice Safeties with Vaccaro and Jenkins so that helps them strategically vs our style offense, but I don't like their LBs.

If Vollmer can single and contain Gallette (good player), I think the Pats offense can really dictate.

On the flip side, NOs rushing offense is not very good.  Sproles clearly is lethal, but he's not an every down back. Pierre Thomas is a good utility player.

Talib will mirror Colston and Dennard will do what he did last week shutting down whichever WR NOs wants to line up on him.   Spy Sproles, double Graham with Hightower and Mayo like they were treating Gonzalez in the red zone 2 weeks ago, mix zones and man appropriatey to keep Brees honest, and there you go.

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me?  Embarass me how?  I have been a 365 day a year fan of the Saints since 1967.  I live and breathe the Saints.  If you assumed that you embassed me because I had not returned to the the thread you are mistaken.  And you know what happens when one "ASSumes".  Wink

I apologize for being away these last few days but I was belayed by serious family issues and work.  But, now I am back through gametime and beyond.

As I mentioned the other day, the loss of Will Smith was a blessing in disguise.  He was an aging one dimensional player whose presence on the field exposed what the defense was wanting to accomplish.  As for how your team will handle Graham and the rest of the offense, I have heard the same from every other fanbase so far this season.  Stating it and actually accomplishing it are two very different matters.

And, you may not like the Saints LB's, but that is most likely because you know far less about them than I do.  (you get that dig there, Harv?)  David Hawthorne and Curtis Lofton are both excellent in the middle, and you yourself have praised Junior Gallette at the Jack and Parys Haralson has had been very solid in the Sam which he excelled at with the Niners' 3-4.

Once again, I feel a bit disrepected by your claim that you know more about my beloved Saints than I when I have researched everything short of their children's shoes sizes and their wives' maiden names.

Cool

[/QUOTE]

Hello!  Harvey!!  Why am I not surprised that you ignored my post?

Innocent

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.