SAINTS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

SAINTS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

i already predicted this 2 weeks ago but this game reinforced my prediction. they are not fundamentally sound in tackling and on special teams. these are not issues that suddenly get fixed on their own. at some point you are what you are. they can score all the points all they want like the old dolphins or chargers, but when its all said and done they may be 9-7 but one game short of the playoffs despite their prolific and creative offense. at some point, the laws of averages by default will soon catch up with mr. brees. i see him missing about 5 games this season. the pack on the other hand are patriots west.. enough said. they will be in it all the way and have the best record in the nfc. eags will disappoint. lions could be just the team to upset the pack in a playoff scenario. we'll see. but count the saints out! the only thing they'll be marching into this off-season is for their tee times! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: SAINTS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

way to over react

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics1986. Show Celtics1986's posts

They might make the playoffs, but with that defense they are not making any deep playoff run that is for sure. I know GB is very good, but they are non existant out there.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

yea, they came  a yard from being tied to the superbowl champions and you say the wont make the playoffs.... shameful.  i see the saints beating the falcons for the NFC South.... 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

My god, shut up!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: SAINTS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!:
    [QUOTE]way to over react
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

he has a quota of random posts to meet each week, all of which HAVE TO BE TYPED IN ALL CAPS FOR EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!  don't mind him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Last year their problem was pass defense.

Last night they went up against one of the best QBs in the NFL and a great corps of receivers.

The results was predictable.

That said, New Orleans has way too much offensive firepower for most teams to handle, on most weeks (they put up 34 last night on a Green Bay defense that was statistically dominant last year). They'll make it to the dance; they just won't be around when the band plays the final song.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to SAINTS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!:
    [QUOTE]i already predicted this 2 weeks ago but this game reinforced my prediction. they are not fundamentally sound in tackling and on special teams. these are not issues that suddenly get fixed on their own. at some point you are what you are. they can score all the points all they want like the old dolphins or chargers, but when its all said and done they may be 9-7 but one game short of the playoffs despite their prolific and creative offense. at some point, the laws of averages by default will soon catch up with mr. brees. i see him missing about 5 games this season. the pack on the other hand are patriots west.. enough said. they will be in it all the way and have the best record in the nfc. eags will disappoint. lions could be just the team to upset the pack in a playoff scenario. we'll see. but count the saints out! the only thing they'll be marching into this off-season is for their tee times! 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    CC, the Saints scored on special teams last night and they were facing the defending SB champs with Rodgers who only he can make all the throws. They will be in the playoffs. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What the hell was wrong with that turf last night.  Did I miss hearing about a rain covered field, those guys were slipping all night long.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

I guess when the Pats lost 31-0 in Buffalo on the opening game of the season a few years back, that put them out of the playoffs as well?

Oh, hang on...

What a pointless thread to start - it's Week 1 FFS.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]What a pointless thread to start.
    Posted by PatsFanUK[/QUOTE]

CC . . .   in a nutshell.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from amun. Show amun's posts

On account that we are holding a #1 pick from them, I hope they go 2-14!

....they wont though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]On account that we are holding a #1 pick from them, I hope they go 2-14! ....they wont though.
    Posted by amun[/QUOTE]

With that defense, they just might.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

I'm not sure who is worse , C.C. or Russ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

hold on folks.....he'll keep this prediction on record.....that way he can come back at end of season if he is right...........and say I told you so.

if he's wrong it will mysteriously disappear.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not sure who is worse , C.C. or Russ?
    Posted by startrightnow[/QUOTE]

It's an interesting question.

You can say what you want about our friend Rusty, but as circumloquacious (if that's a word) as he can be, you at least get the idea that he believes everything he says.

This Communist guy just says outlandish things to get people to talk to, about or near him.

And, as you can see, it works.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]Last year their problem was pass defense. Last night they went up against one of the best QBs in the NFL and a great corps of receivers. The results was predictable. That said, New Orleans has way too much offensive firepower for most teams to handle, on most weeks (they put up 34 last night on a Green Bay defense that was statistically dominant last year). They'll make it to the dance; they just won't be around when the band plays the final song.
    Posted by hardright[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]On account that we are holding a #1 pick from them, I hope they go 2-14! ....they wont though.
    Posted by amun[/QUOTE]

was hoping they would go 1-15, but will take 2-14...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SAINTS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! : It's an interesting question. You can say what you want about our friend Rusty, but as circumloquacious (if that's a word) as he can be, you at least get the idea that he believes everything he says. This Communist guy just says outlandish things to get people to talk to, about or near him. And, as you can see, it works.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]THATS WHERE YOU are again sir. i say what i believe, response or not. i've started threads of late that generated absolutely zero responses and some that get interaction going. doesnt matter.. i believe what i write my friend whether u think so or not. saints will not be in the playoffs and nor will the jets or colts. go back 5 weeks ago and i said it then! i'm no bandwagon after the fact moron opportunist. even if peyton wasnt injured, colts still werent going to the dance. i look at trends not incidents. pats in 03 were just fine, had a bad game like last year versus cleveland.and no, i dont think green bay has a great defense.. please! they have a great defense in same way pats did in 07. if u score enough points early , most defenses are great when up early by 2 TDs and a 14 of 15 QB... not buying it. redskins will be a surprise and will make a playoff run as well. already said lions will go 11-5 and this is the year the texans break through. again, i look at present trends not history per se. 

houston has done everything to improve that defense , their only real achilles heel the last few years. cowboys will be awesome and in the playoffs. giants will disappoint and coughlin is out after this year. tim tebow will play and show all-star form.. i'm very high on that kid! ditto with atlanta, good trend lines. buffalo will be right there with the jets for second in the division. 

btw, saints will be the third best in their own division behind the falcons and second place TAMPA!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SAINTS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! : THATS WHERE YOU are again sir. i say what i believe, response or not. i've started threads of late that generated absolutely zero responses 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

That is because we are learning not to feed the idiot.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from b12696. Show b12696's posts

This is ridiculous, no team with their offense and at least an average defense will win less than 10 games or so.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

gotta love a waste of time and space.  The Saints barely lose to the defending champs, sure sign that they stink.  Oh wait, I live in reality.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Over reaction.

Saints were in the game till then end. They have a great offense. Their defense needs some work, as we saw against Seattle last year in the playoffs

GB's vaunted defense didn't show up.