Sam Bradford

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Sam Bradford

Just another venting post guys/gals, but i need to get this off my chest.

PLeeeaaaaase tell me how Sam Bradford is going to be the first pick in the draft.  All I keep hearing and reading about is that this is arguably one of the most deepest drafts in over 25yrs, but its weakest position is QB.

Yes this is a QB driven league, but why is a guy that was hurt all last year and had only one good year in college being considered the #1 pick in the draft.  He is not even the best QB coming out of college imo.  Jimmy Clausen is the best QB, again thats my opinion. 

I'm no NFL scout or pro, but I have watched enough Oklahoma games to know that this is a prime example of being over rated (mispell)  He played mostly from the shotgun and I cant recall seeing any tough passes he made. 

Again this is all my opinion and im just venting.  Thanks for reading.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: Sam Bradford

In Response to Sam Bradford:
    Just another venting post guys/gals, but i need to get this off my chest. PLeeeaaaaase tell me how Sam Bradford is going to be the first pick in the draft.  All I keep hearing and reading about is that this is arguably one of the most deepest drafts in over 25yrs, but its weakest position is QB. Yes this is a QB driven league, but why is a guy that was hurt all last year and had only one good year in college being considered the #1 pick in the draft.  He is not even the best QB coming out of college imo.  Jimmy Clausen is the best QB, again thats my opinion.  I'm no NFL scout or pro, but I have watched enough Oklahoma games to know that this is a prime example of being over rated (mispell)  He played mostly from the shotgun and I cant recall seeing any tough passes he made.  Again this is all my opinion and im just venting.  Thanks for reading.
    Posted by patsfaninsatx

Weak draft at QB you are right, Bradford though is a heck of a QB.  He was under center (heard) 25% of snaps not a lot but enough to have teams see how he handles the drops.  Oklahoma is a play action team which helps him a lot.  He is as accurate as they come and has a good arm not a cannon but can make all the throws.  He will be a good one pending Rams give him some weapons and protect his 6. 
    QBs sell tickets and with an exception of a few teams (Bucs 2002) have a star QB when they win the SB.  I think the Rams are in trouble if they do not pick him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

In Response to Sam Bradford:
    Just another venting post guys/gals, but i need to get this off my chest. PLeeeaaaaase tell me how Sam Bradford is going to be the first pick in the draft.  All I keep hearing and reading about is that this is arguably one of the most deepest drafts in over 25yrs, but its weakest position is QB. Yes this is a QB driven league, but why is a guy that was hurt all last year and had only one good year in college being considered the #1 pick in the draft.  He is not even the best QB coming out of college imo.  Jimmy Clausen is the best QB, again thats my opinion.  I'm no NFL scout or pro, but I have watched enough Oklahoma games to know that this is a prime example of being over rated (mispell)  He played mostly from the shotgun and I cant recall seeing any tough passes he made.  Again this is all my opinion and im just venting.  Thanks for reading.
    Posted by patsfaninsatx

I thought this was going to be one of those dumb posts talking about trading Brady for the 1st pick and draft Bradford. Anyway I'm with you, I think the Rams should trade back and draft Clausen and pick up extra picks. Bradford sounds too risky to invest all that money. I'm not saying he won't be good but Clausen was in a pro-style offense and has a good arm as well. The Rams need help everywhere especially the trenches. They could even draft Suh and then maybe Colt Mccoy in the 2nd rounfd. Bradford has too many question marks to be investing all that money.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

In Response to Re: Sam Bradford:

In Response to Sam Bradford : I thought this was going to be one of those dumb posts talking about trading Brady for the 1st pick and draft Bradford. Anyway I'm with you, I think the Rams should trade back and draft Clausen and pick up extra picks. Bradford sounds too risky to invest all that money. I'm not saying he won't be good but Clausen was in a pro-style offense and has a good arm as well. The Rams need help everywhere especially the trenches. They could even draft Suh and then maybe Colt Mccoy in the 2nd rounfd. Bradford has too many question marks to be investing all that money.
    Posted by JimNotJimmy

That would sound like the more reasonable thing to do...draft the best player and then pick up a winning college qb.  Now I dont like McCoy, but its not a bad idea.  There are also other QB's they can go for.  But if the Rams want to hang themselves then go right ahead, I will still be rooting for NE.